Like or love?

Or nothing at all?

Jungkook was in a mental conflict with himself. He gets jealous when jimin is with someone else, he gets upset when jimin doesn't pay him attention, and when jimin is with him, he feels a certain feeling of fulfillment.

So is that what they call love?

"I don't know." Jungkook replied after a brief moment, biting on his lower lips, still conflicting about the Matter in his head.

"Jungkook, I know this is all new to you so take your time. But don't be late, jimin has already started looking for a mate so it wouldn't be late in finding one suitable to his heart. He will forget about you then, so make it quick before his heart already belongs to someone else." Hoseok spoke in a soft low voice.

And he was right, very right.

Jimin will most definitely find someone else. With his beauty and kind heart, anyone will want him, and obviously he will catch feelings for someone soon. And then jungkook will lose.

Jungkook will be too late to do something, he won't be able to stop jimin, once he is gone he is never coming back.

"I won't let that happen. I want him! He belongs to me." Jungkook replied, voice scarily deep and serious but also very sincere.

He didn't spare a second there and left Hoseok's office.

"Finally he understood! Ah! Being a love guru is hard! I am tired."

~~~

"Mr Jeon, I don't think you should be here with me eating here." Jimin muttered, pointing at the place they are in, in a Japanese noodles restaurant, a very cheap and ordinary one.

"I definitely should be here, Mr Park. I loved the ramen you cooked me last time and I want to have it again so I don't see any problem in doing that." Jungkook replied casually shrugging. Jimin sighed, he was unsuccessful in persuading the older for the fifth time!

Yes, it was Jungkook who insisted to come to this restaurant even after jimin clearly disagreed, he didn't listen to jimin this time. Yeah, he was working on the 'living like a commoner' thing Hoseok suggested a few days back. Even though he was clearly clueless about what that thing actually meant.

Almost everyone at the restaurant was eyeing the alpha, some because they found it unusual for someone like jungkook to be here in this low class restaurant, and some were just clearly irritated to have a rich man's presence in the same place where not so rich people eat. It was their judgment of classification of people. Some omegas and betas were looking at the pair in pure jealousy because they thought jimin and jungkook are a couple.

And jungkook didn't give a fuck to any one of them, too busy at how he will please jimin today with his not so perfect skill of a commoner. He didn't even know what they sell in this restaurant.

"So what will you eat?" Jungkook asked going through a piece of paper which was actually the menu.

Almost everything in the menu was strange to jungkook, he has heard of nothing that was on the menu.

"Umm........noodles with mushroom? Is that good? Or noodles with egg?" He asked, not having a clue of the taste of the either one of the noodles.

Jimin shaked his head, smiling. He took the menu from Jungkook's hand and kept it down. And wiped Jungkook's hand with the tissue, the menu was dirty but still jungkook picked it up even though he is someone who hates dirty things, guess what? He is fucking whipped.

"Two bowls of noodles with kimchi please!" Jimin shouted out the order and that's how it's supposed to be anyway, you won't get a waiter coming to you and taking your order. Shouting is the way here.

Unusual for jungkook.

"Mr Jeon, now will you tell me why you're doing this?" Jimin asked, this time serious than before and jungkook can't make an excuse this time.

"Because I want to live like you." Jungkook replied honestly.

"But why?"

"I don't know. I feel like that's how I will get my happiness. I see you, not just you, a lot of people smiling and laughing when you come to these places. People seem to be carefree when they live like you do, and I want that. I don't want eyes on me all the time. I want to be carefree just for once and I think this is the way." Jungkook replied, everything he said was true.

He has become fed up with his life. It's too revealed. He wants to enjoy without a care in the world just for once, he wants to feel like a normal person just for once, he wants people to know him as jungkook, not as the CEO of Jeon Corp.

"I see. But this is not completely the right way, Mr Jeon. You're attracting more attention here because everything is strange for you. So firstly take slow steps." Jimin said, smiling at the alpha. And jungkook just lost himself into the smile. It was so beautiful.

But then there order arrived.

"Eat, Mr Jeon." Jimin said, giving him the bowl and kimchi.

And both of them dug into the food like they have been hungry for years, well it's kimchi and ramen so even if someone isn't hungry after seeing the delicious noodles they will automatically be hungry. Facts.

"Let's get out of here." Jimin said as soon as they paid the bill, he didn't want jungkook to be there even for a second longer, so he practically dragged the alpha out of the hellhole.

"Stay here, I will bring some ice cream for us." Jimin suggested, signaling jungkook to sit on the side bench that layed just beside a huge cherry blossoms tree.

"Ice cream? In this cold weather?" Jungkook asked, it was cold so why ice cream?

"Ice cream tastes better in the cold. Sit here, I will bring it!" With that being said, the omega ran off to the nearest ice cream parlor to get ice cream for both of them.

"Here!" Jimin handed the strawberry flavored ice cream to the alpha, jungkook stared at it for a second and then took it.

Jungkook took a bite, and it was cold.

"It's cold?" Jimin asked, smiling at the silly reaction of the alpha from the cold.

"Yeah, very cold." Jungkook replied, blowing air on the ice cream, even though he clearly knew it was of no use.

"Mr Park, what is ideal type?" Jungkook asked.  Jimin was shocked but not entirely. And himself answering the question, he didn't find a reason for that, he just wanted to answer.

"Someone who understands me. Who doesn't question my limits and make me feel special. Someone simple but special in their own way. I want someone who will depend on me too, not always the other way round." Jimin replied, not looking at jungkook, everything he said, he meant it.

"Can I be your ideal type, Mr Park?"

"Because I too want to be an option for you."

________________________________

Vote please!

My other story 'My Joy'  ranked 2 in #jikook! I am not doing well after that because I am busy screaming! I feel so happy!

Sorry if the chapter is boring, things will get more serious now.

Hope y'all will like it.

Bye!