24.

4

4. Returning favors to
lost friends 🎁

Flashback

"Hey, hey! Please write it neater!" Jeongwoo yelled into Haruto's ear.

He was making Haruto write a letter to his older brother, Jihoon, that he wanted to send to him.

"Stop yelling, jeez. I'm trying my best right now. Korean is just so difficult!" Haruto whined, kicking his legs in the air.

Jeongwoo rolled his eyes and retorted, "Please, Japanese is way harder."

"Whatever. I'm just glad we're reaching the end."

Once Haruto had signed off with Jeongwoo's name, the ghost clapped his hands excitedly.

"Yay! Now, make sure you keep this safely secured somewhere, until we manage to fly back to Korea. I want to see the look on Hyung's face when you hand him my heartwarming letter." He told Haruto.

"Yes, Boss."

Haruto stared at the letter that he was holding with his right hand and looked up.

With the help of Haruto's family, they had managed to contact Jihoon and found out that he had a brother named Jeongwoo, and coincidentally, Jihoon was coming back to Fukuoka to settle business affairs for his father.

"I'm so glad Jihoon had agreed to meet with us." Hotaru said to Haruto.

They were both waiting at the airport for Jihoon to arrive. Haruto was feeling more and more nervous as time went by.

"What if he doesn't believe this?" Haruto asked Hotaru worriedly.

"He will, trust me. Jeongwoo wrote this himself, I'm sure his brother can tell." Hotaru reassured him.

"Excuse me." They heard a voice from behind and turned around to see Jihoon standing there with a luggage in his hand.

Hotaru and Haruto immediately bowed and greeted the man.

"So kiddos, what was so important that you had to pick me up from the airport?" Jihoon questioned, with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

Hotaru was offended, and then remember they were a pair of teenagers meeting up with a grown man with a career. Of course he was going to feel suspicious.