Glo's cheeks color as I continue our pace, my lips kissing her neck softly before they part and my fangs slip through. I've never heard such a throaty moan play off her lips the second my fangs pierce her skin, tasting the metallic copper as it fills my mouth. Her walls tighten around my cock as she pushes every inch of her body against mine, her flesh and mine nearly blending as one.

"M-Mav..." she shudders and quivers, my fangs retracting from her neck as her blood lingers on my lips, staring down into her golden irises as they slowly shift to a reddish-orange. It's brief, a beautiful and graceful sight to see the hybrid she comes forward as she told me through the night, she'd hardly shown that part of her any longer once her mates died.

I can feel my balls tightening, groaning as I'm about to—

"Please don't be a gentleman," Glo's eyes flicker and capture mine, her nails scraping my upper back as she thrust her hips against mine.

I'm breathing hard as I state, "Y-You m-ight—"

"I know," she smiles softly and nods as she moans again.

It's a moment or two before I give her what she wants...

...I lift her legs up and around my hips, feeling them wrap around and secure before I thrust hard and fast into her. She moans loudly, her hands grasping my shoulders as her walls once again constrict around my cock, only this time, I thrust just a few more times before my cock swells and I expel. As I cum, I stroke my cock within her walls, my breathing uneven as her chest rises and falls heavily.

As I withdraw from her, the two of us cleaning up, I eye her and say, "If you get pregnant..."

"What?" She shakes her head, "You don't think women can raise a child on their own?"

I chuckle and state, "I have no doubt that they can," I turn to her and say, "I might be how I am, and cynical when necessary, however, I don't abandon any blood of mine...my daughter is my world, and I would never forgive myself if...I wasn't apart of another child of mine's world."

Glo smiles and wraps her arms around my neck, kissing me softly before she says, "Perhaps, one day, someone truly as wonderful as you will sweep me off my feet here," she releases a small sigh and states, "until then, at least I'll have the memory of you."

Glo's eyes suddenly become dull for a moment, and I release a sigh, the vacant expression on her face enough for me to know our fun is over. When she's done being called upon, she tells me, "Alpha Loki is assigning members from the pack on an assignment per the Hybrid Queen."

"I'll miss your company, sweetheart," my fingers grasp her chin as I lower my lips to hers. It's an endearing gesture, as when we pull away, I wink, "If you ever world jump and find yourself in mine, just ask for the King."

Glo's laughter is hard to contain as she asks, "You'll never take a queen?"

My silence is enough for her to slowly lift from the bed, watching as she gets ready to head out. Before, I would have solidly declared that my mortal queen died in order for our daughter to live. We knew the risks, the consequences...

...now, I might just reconsider what the world will become for me.

"I'm glad you were in the right place at the right time," Glo smiles softly as her gear is in place, nodding at me from the door and reassuring, "I'll never forget you."

"I do leave quite the impression..." my voice trails off and she makes a face at me. I laugh and tell her, "Don't worry, sweetheart, it'll take a long time before I'd ever forget someone unique as yourself. Hybrid."

Glo's cheeks turn red before she nods at me, waves goodbye, and that's the last I ever see of her.

The days begin to blend, though it's only when I'm summoned to the ballroom, am I greeted with a lot fewer people than when I first arrived. It's Queen Rose with her daughter Acacia and her son Titan. I don't see anyone else, furrowing my brows in confusion as I question, "Where is Tresor with my one-way ticket home?"