Part 7 of 7

7 of 7

-Maverick

Glo's arm is around my waist as I stare at the window, seeing the snowfall before the morning light. I didn't realize that I needed this...perhaps, as much as she did. I shift slowly up, and I feel her arm tighten ever so slightly.

"What?" I arch a brow as I lean back against the headboard of the bed, Glo's eyes meeting mine as they peek up from under her long lashes, "I thought I wore you out last night?"

Glo giggles and sighs softly as her irises flash golden briefly, "You're forgetting, Mr. Pureblood...I'm part wolf. We never tire, we never quit, we never surrender." She grimaces a moment and touched her abdomen gingerly before she mutters, "It also doesn't help that I'm in heat."

"Is that so?" I chuckle as the light dances off her eyes. I question, "Is that why you want to be fucked into next week all in one night?"

A devilish look crosses her features as her arm moves as does, she. Glo looks up at me, pulling back the covers and revealing my already hardening cock. She smirks back, licking from the base, a shiver traveling down my spine as her warm tongue flicks all the way up to the tip. I exhale and groan when her mouth engulfs the tip, her tongue swirling and flicking over the head.

"Hey!" I groan, the second her hand cups my balls and begins to massage them...forcefully. It is enjoyable though, the blood rushing to my cock with each slight squeeze.

My cock is released from her lips when she giggles softly, "What? You are the only one allowed to be dominant and straightforward?"

"Don't test me, sweetheart," my eyes shift as I release another groan when she licks the head.

Glo arches a brow, "Or what?"

"Or, you very well might end up tied to this bed for the rest of your existence," my eyes flash with desire and I hear the skip of her heartbeat as she grins.

She slowly lifts, moving forward and straddling her legs on either side of mine. I arch a brow as she looks at me with something new in her eyes before I feel her guiding my cock to her dripping pussy folds. My eyelids close briefly when she rubs the head up between her slit and rubs over her clit, a light exhale and moan leaving her lips.

It takes everything within me to restrain myself, as there was only ever one other that I allowed to top me. It's not within my nature, so as Glo suddenly lowers herself onto my cock to the hilt, I have no restraint left.

Glo's eyes are wide as she stares up at me from beneath, her back against the sheets. She stutters, "I-I did-n't s-e-e..."

"My connection to the shadows was learned, not an inherited skill," I lower my nose to her collarbone, inhaling her scent mixed with my own. The tip of my nose trails up her neck, feeling her body arch against me, my cock still within her pulsating walls. She tries to thrust her hips forward, but my gaze meets with hers as I tsk, "You naughty girl."

"Please..." she bats her eyelashes and pleads. The second I move and stroke back, her head tilts back as Glo moans, "Yes...mmm," the air hitches in her lungs as she feels the tips of my fangs brush against the side of her neck. Her scent fills my senses, thrusting in and out of her as she continues to meet my hips with hers.

The markings from her mates remain though they have faded away. She's been through the same pain, of having someone you love and are bound to ripped away and that bond shattered.

"It's okay," she moans as I thrust deep, "you can feed," she giggles softly, "it's my fault I've taken your time and strength away."

I arch a brow as I rhetorically ask her, "How is it your fault when I've been such a willing participant?"