Chapter 15 - Android

Start from the beginning

The phone booth filled with a golden light and the next thing he knew, he was standing in yet another alley way. A few seconds later Diana appeared.

"Oliver said they were on the outskirts of town, we should go now." Again, without warning she picked him up and flew over the city, looking for any place they could be. "Seriously?" Percy grumbled, but he seriously doubted that would have any actual effect on him. She tended to do things on purpose to annoy him, like continually call him Perseus even though he had asked her multiple times to call him Percy. He eventually gave up.

"Over there!" She started flying towards a smoke cloud that had appeared on the northern outskirts of the city. Within a few seconds, they landed behind a tree where Green Arrow was firing arrows at a very tall grey humanoid robot. The robot was doing hand to hand combat with Black Canary and blocking insanely fast attacks from the flash.

A second later more reinforcements arrived in the form of Captain Atom, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern Hal Jordan.

"Hey, the Calvary is all here. This robo Butthole somehow has the same powers as Dinah and Barry, and it's not looking to well for us right now."

"Well, let's get right to it then!" Hal exclaimed, not waiting for Green Arrow to finish his explanation. Oliver rolled his eyes as Hal Jordan flew above him, created a giant hammer and swung at the Android. The Android went flying into some trees and created a crater when he hit the ground.

Hal turned around and grinned cockily, "Well, that was eas-" A green beam of light cam out of nowhere and hit him from the back, sending Green Lantern Flying.

Green Arrow shrugged and turned to the rest of the team. "Yeah, so that theory has been proven now. This thing copies powers. Any ideas?"

"Give it everything we got, how durable can an Android be?" Superman responded.

20 minutes later

Turns out, very durable. Within a minute, the Android had basically copied every Leaguer there's powers. And Percy was getting pissed. It hadn't yet copied his yet, but he was starting to think that it was because he hadn't actually used them in the fight yet.

"I'm going to kill this robot," he growled as Superman went flying. Diana charged with her sword still drawn, and Percy followed suit behind her. The Android formed a sword out of Green Lantern's light and started doing combat with the two, perfectly dodging and parrying their blows whilst returning some of his own. This was really starting to piss him off.

He blocked a swipe at his stomach and went in for a thrust, but mid thrust willed his sword to become a trident. He grinned as he saw the sword going through the Android, then frowned as he didn't stop and fell right through him.

Superman and Manhunter each came in to deliver a strike as Wonder Woman leaped out of the way, only for the Android to phase through the martians fist and grab Clark's, stopping him cold and proceeding to throw him over his shoulder hard.

"How in Hades name are we supposed to beat this thing?" Percy yelled as Captain Atom blasted him with energy blasts. The Android just absorbed the blast and used Superman's laser vision to send him tumbling out of the air.

"That's it!" Percy growled, stomping his foot in the ground and channeling his earthquake powers to knock the Android off balance. In hindsight, bad idea, because two seconds later the Android just took off into flight.

"Holy Hera! Are things always like this?!"

"Yes and no," Diana replied flying down next to him. "The enemy usually doesn't copy our powers."