three

He lifted the coffee mug to his lips, the cool feeling of the whipped cream swiping his upper lip being a major polarity compared to the boiling hot liquid that slid down his throat. He placed the mug down on the provided coaster on the small circular table, picking up a napkin and harshly swept it across the skin above his upper lip which happened to be coated with whipped cream.

“So, let me get this straight,” a masculine voice spoke, across from him. The boy had curly, ash blonde hair, hazel green eyes and dimples even deeper than Luke’s own. His name was Ashton, and he and Luke had been best friends since before he could remember. Their personalities contrasted vastly however, as Ashton was quite confident with girls, when he wanted a girl, he got her. Luke remembered this girl once calling Ashton a fuckboy, and although he didn’t exactly know what it meant, he was pretty sure that a fuckboy was everything Ashton was, and everything Luke wasn’t.

“You met this smoking hot chick at a club, she gave you her number, and she sent you nudes?” he finished, raising his eyebrows — as if to ask for confirmation.

“Yeah, pretty much.” Luke nodded.

“Holy fucking shit, Luke” Ashton gaped.

“It hasn’t all been sexting… I mean, she’s called me a fucking twat about 100 times…” Luke admitted.

“Right, so you’ve got this gorgeous, green-eyed babe, talking dirty to you, sending you pictures, and you’re fuckin’ sitting here with me…” Ashton concluded.

“What are you talking about?” Luke questioned.

“What the hell are you waitin’ for, man? Go over to her place, and fuck her brains out.” Ashton urged, laughing.

“I don’t think she wants that…” Luke sighed.

“Make her want it, make her want you so bad that she can’t even stand straight.” Ashton smirked.

A few hours later, Luke was laying down on his bed, staring at the ceiling. He closed his eyes, thinking about December, and how gorgeous she was. How beautiful her features were. He then realised another difference he had with his best friend. Ashton was a perve, and he stuck to labelling girls things like ‘sexy’, ‘hot’, ‘mint’, and so on. To Ashton, it was as if the opposite gender wasn’t actually a gender, or a person at all. As if they were objects, that Ashton could do whatever he pleased with.

Luke was different. He appreciated the colour of a girls eyes, the way she smiled, the way her nose crinkled when she smiled. Of course, there was no doubt about it, when Luke had a gorgeous, green-eyed girl sending him naked photos of her self, his intentions and his thoughts would most definitely turn dark.

He would think of all the different ways he could make her moan, but then sometimes, he would think about how many different ways he could make her laugh.

But at this very moment, Ashton’s words from earlier had clouded his thoughts and his judgements, and he was most definitely thinking about December moaning his name, rather than saying it as she laughed.

He pulled his phone out of the back pocket of his almost too tight black skinny jeans, and opened up the messages app.

Luke Hemmings: how’s my girl holding up ;-)

December Green: she’s quite horny, and she’s not your girl

Luke Hemmings: would she be my girl if i helped her out a little?

December Green: if you’re lucky

Luke Hemmings: mkay babe

Luke Hemmings: i want to push you up against your wall, holding your hands high above your head as we kiss roughly, and then i’ll kiss your jaw roughly, trailing harsh kisses on your neck, and your collarbones… and i’ll lift your shirt over your head, and undo your bra with one hand, the other pulling gently at your hair as you moan softly, i’ll throw your bra to the floor and trail kisses all over them, lifting you up and placing you down on your bed, i’ll kiss slowly down your stomach, to your waist, and you’ll be begging me to stop fucking teasing, and i’ll continue slowly pulling down your panties, and by the time i’m finally there, you’ll be screaming my name and begging for it 

December Green: holy fucking shit

December Green: where did that come from

December Green: i like this luke

December Green: fuck, i’m getting wet

Luke Hemmings: new picture message

Luke Hemmings: does this help baby?

December Green: new picture message

December Green: you tell me ;-)

Luke Hemmings: fuck em

Luke Hemmings: i need you so bad right now

December Green: i’m sp fclose

Luke Hemmings: me gtoo 

December Green: fucgk

Luke Hemmings: jesduxs fuck shit 

December Green: new picture message

Luke Hemmings: new picture message