one

A/N: the trailer is on the side! :-)

Luke sat up against the head of his bed, instantly wincing at the contrast from a soft mattress to the  hard, wooden bed head as he did almost every morning.

He sighed thinking about how he really needed to start saving for a new bed. He rubbed his sleepy eyes with his calloused fingers, memories of the night before flooding back like a tidal wave. He remembered the girl, and her hypnotising green eyes. He thought about how effortlessly beautiful she had looked under the flashing lights in the sweaty, humid club. 

He felt the corner of his dry lips twitch, remembering the friction of her dainty fingers skimming his own rough and large ones when she handed him her phone number. 

He had considered texting her straight away last night, but he didn’t want to appear desperate. 

He shook his head, almost laughing as he didn’t even know her first name. But he didn’t need to, as he grabbed his phone off the bed side table and sent a message to the number he had already saved in his contacts as ‘Green eyes’.

(A/N: when the names of the sender/reciever changes it's basically them changing each others contact names, i hope that makes sense)

0455 723 696: hey

Green Eyes: who’s this?

0455 723 696: Luke

Green Eyes: who’s Luke?

0455 723 696: you gave me your number last night

Green Eyes: pretty blue eyes and blonde hair?

0455 723 696: that’d be me, miss green

Green Eyes: are you fucking stalking me?

0455 723 696: what are you talking about?

Green Eyes: how do you know my last name?

0455 723 696: I don’t

Green Eyes: you just called me ‘miss green’

0455 723 696: green is your last name?

Green Eyes: yes, you fucking twat

0455 723 696: woah calm down, i called you miss green because you have green eyes

Green Eyes: oh

0455 723 696: yeah, oh

Green Eyes: what was your name again?

0455 723 696: Luke Hemmings, yours?

Green Eyes: Em Green

Luke Hemmings: is that short for Emma? 

Em Green: no, it’s short for December

Luke Hemmings: was that sarcasm?

Em Green: no

Luke Hemmings: are you sure?

Em Green: yes, I’m fucking sure you twat. want to see my birth certificate?

Luke Hemmings: oh

December Green: yeah, oh

A/N:
sorry i know this is pretty short but i promise they'll get longer!!!