Yeah

I'm tryna see you💦

  Omw

After seeing what Sage sent he felt that that was another way to release his pent up stress. Sage wasn't like the last girl he fucked with. She wasn't hoping that their sex would turn into a relationship. It was just a way for them to enjoy each other no strings attached. It wasn't hard for Dior since he didn't have any strings to connect him to other people but it was different for Sage.

What started off as casual sex between two long time acquaintances turned into some sort of feelings on her side. It kinda hurt her that Dior would never be the one to call and initiate the sex but what she didn't understand that Dior barely ever thought about sex unless she brought it up therefore he never thought about her unless he saw her out or she hit him up. And even then he didn't really care.

The one thing that people didn't understand was that Dior was always willing to help out anyone in any way he can. In a way he did that to make up for the multitude of unspeakable sins he's committed in his lifetime.

Sage didn't understand that he helped her with certain things to help him feel like he wasn't such a bad person not because he was doing it from the kindness of his heart. Let Dior tell it the only people that have his heart are Ari, Sekani and Tari'q. It didn't belong to him.

***

Isaiah

"I'm telling you girl. Here I am tryna finness a conversation with this man and this slow ass girl exposes me" Isaiah complains to Lucky, while she was currently installing a thirty six inch bone straight weave(I have no idea if this makes sense).

"Blue you ain't know this girl slow as hell. Don't say nothing in front of her you wouldn't want people to know" Lucky laughed.

"Damn I said I was sorry" Brooklyn pouted. It wasn't unusual for her to slip up and say the wrong thing. She's just too used to saying what's on her mind. Something that didn't work out too well for her since she has no fighting skills what so ever. Isaiah on the other hand always found herself putting her hands on people to protect Brook.

She didn't really mind since she enjoyed fighting and Brook was like a sister to her and she fight anyone for her even Joey.

"I know but I'm tryna subtly shoot my shot now I got Joey big head ass looking at me stupid. He side eyed me so hard" she laughed.

"You grown as hell don't worry bout what Josaiah got to say. Ain't nothing wrong with a girl initiating relationships" Lucky chimed in. She was a firm believer in going after something of you want it.