We grab our lunches and look around the cafeteria until we see a hand gesturing us to come over. We plop our trays in front of the seats Kasey left empty for us.

"I hate the Faust brothers." Kasey says flatly.

"What? Why!?" Hazel exclaims and we look at each other, confused.

"Well you know, this and that, and-" Hazel stops to look at something coming in the distance. "-oh here she comes. You'll see why."

"Baby sisterrr~" A girl with incredibly tan skin compared to her fully bleached hair, walked over and side hugged Kasey. She's cute but was wearing a hot pink top and hoops which stood out too much.

"I'll be right back after I get my lunch." The sister left.

"I don't see nothin alike." Hazel said.

"I second that." Kasey and I both agreed in unison.

"That's my sister Sarah. I don't know how she gets so popular but she does. She does this thing where she falls for the most popular guys in the school, tries to get their attention, and talks about them 24/7. Right now, her targets are the Faust brothers. She talks to me about them NONSTOP. I'm sick and tired of hearing the words Chanler, Jackson, and hot all in the same sentence."

"You're right. She's up on one of the brothers right now." Hazel said, crunching on a celery stick .

Me and Kasey turn and see Chanler making out with Kasey's sister, Sarah. He's really going in, like eating her face kind of. It's really gross and makes my stomach turn. I realize that I don't need my lunch anymore.

While he's in the mist of swallowing her whole, his eyes wander around. Then suddenly locks on where we're standing, and I furrow my brows.

"Seriously?" I mouthed.

He ignores it and continues to keep eye contact with us creepily. Which is weird. It startles Hazel and we all awkwardly turn away from them.

"I'd die before I ever have to see that again." Kasey says shivering in disgust of our siblings PDA.

I nod my head silently. Agreeing wayy too passionately with that statement.

A minute later Sarah runs over and tugs hard on Kasey's arm, trying to pull her somewhere.

"What is it?!"

"Come on! There's a seat over at Chanler's table. Come with me!!" She tugs harder.

"No."  Kasey pulls her hand away. "Can't you see I'm already with my friends?" She gestures us.

That comment makes me and Hazel look at each other and smile. Sarah glares at us for a while and decides to leave realizing she can't win.

"Rude." Hazel mutters under her breath as Sarah is walking away.

"I dunno why but she gets so clingy to me and gets mad when I want my own personal space. So, sorry."

"No tell me about it! My step-brother never gets off my case."

"You have a step-brother?" Kasey asks.

"Uh..yeah. Oh- how was that test in Bio? I heard the problems were worded differently this time." I tried to drive the conversation in a different direction. Lucky it worked.

"Why didn't you tell her that Jackson and Chanler are your brothers?" Hazel said after lunch period.

"I'd rather not. She's already annoyed with the two Faust siblings. There's no need to find out that I'm one of them as well! Also, if it somehow spills to her sister, she's gonna pester me non-stop for info and favors."