6. She's in pain

Jackson carries me in the house and lays me down on the couch. His touch is hot against my skin and makes me want to be embraced in this warmth forever.

As he lets go the tingling in my body, mostly happening below my stomach, starts to subdue. I can feel my hands and feet fully and my mind is clear again. My body then suddenly gets sore and feels like I've just gotten beaten up from playing football. -yeah right like I've even played sports at all.

"Oww!!"

"Are you okay?" Jackson whispers slow and seductively in my ear.

I know he probably isn't talking any different from usual but right now that's what it sounds like. And it's turning me on more then ever.

Ding dong

The door bell rings. We both look over to the door but we don't move. Jackson looks back at me worried as if I might disappear any moment. He instantly decides to sit back down on the floor beside the couch and ignore the constant ringing. Clutching my hand, I wince again at his delicate touch.

"Go." I let out weakly. I sound like I'm on my death bed.

His face painfully shows as he lets go of my hand and walks to the front door. Honestly I just wanted him to go away because once he left, my body suddenly felt a sense of relief.

"Who is it!" I hear Jack yell angrily through the door.

"It's Mrs. Gail. You know, your neighbor." She says in a sweet, giddy tone. "I came to bring my dear Skylar's favorite cookies. I made too much and I know she loves them~"

I hear the door briefly swing open and then quickly shut. It sounds like he slammed the door on her. I can already smell the aroma of fresh baked cookies and i can hear Jackson setting them down on the kitchen counter. Then the doorbell rings again.

"Ughh." Jackson groans then I hear him swing open the door again. "What. Is. It." He says aggressively, even more then before so that now it's almost like growling.

I hope his canines aren't out.

"May I see my dear Skylar? I haven't spoken with her in awhile-"

"She's not home." Jack cuts her off.

"Oh but If you please. That scent-"

Mrs. Gail is a werewolf like us. If Jackson were smart enough, he would know that she could already sniff out that I'm here.

"let her in-" I manage to say but my voice is still too weak it sounded no more louder then a mumble.

But Jackson still heard.

Next thing, footsteps were move toward me. Mrs. Gail rushed right over to me once she saw my state.

"Dear lord. What happened?!?"

"She's in pain." Jackson says, out of sight.

I wince. Oh no I'm starting to feel weird again.

"Dear what's wrong?" Mrs. Gail says with a face full of worry.

Jackson comes into my field of vision. "I don't know what's happening to her, can't you help!?" He paces anxiously, biting on his thumb.

His voice is like a trigger that makes my body light up again. My breath quickens.

Jackson rushes up in front of me and kneels down beside the couch  to caress my sweat filled face.

"Hot.. it's hot.." I gasp.

Mrs. Gail whacks away Jackson's hand.

He looks at her annoyed, "What are you doing!?" He yells.