A Trip to Lastation

Y/N arrived at the balcony with Neptune and Nepgear waiting for him.

Neptune: "Hey Y/N, are you ready to go?"

Y/N: "Yep. You coming with too, Nepgear?"

She nodded.

Nepgear: "It's been awhile since I last been with Uni. It'd be nice to see her again."

Neptune: "We'll be flying there. But since you can't fly, we'll have to carry you on our way there."

Y/N: "Please don't drop me."

Neptune: "Don't worry, we won't drop you. Maybe."

Y/N: "Neptune!" He exclaimed as he started to panic.

Neptune: "I'm just kidding."

He sighed in relief.

Nepgear: "That's not funny."

Neptune: "You can relax, Y/N. You're not really that heavy anyway. Kind of like carrying a kid so it should be no problem."

Y/N: "Wow, that makes me feel a lot better." He said, sarcastically. The girls giggled in response.

Neptune: "Alright, lets go!"

Neptune and Nepgear transformed and both carry Y/N as they flew to Lastation.

Time Skip

The three arrived at the Lastation Basilicom. Y/N looked around the city as they passed through.

Y/N: "So this is what Lastation looks like up close. It looks pretty industry like."

Neptune: "It may not look as cool as Planeptune but they have some fun games to play plus wait until you meet Noire."

Nepgear: "There's Uni too. She's really into guns."

They entered the Basilicom and the first person they met was a business woman with silver hair.

???: "So you two are here again. Are you here to see Lady Black Heart?"

Neptune: "Yep. Is Noire here?"

???: "She's busy working as usual. I don't seem to be familiar with our third guest."

Neptune: "This is our new friend, Y/N."

Kei: "A boy. Unexpected. I suppose I should introduce myself, my name is Kei Jinguji, the Oracle of Lastation."

Y/N: "I'm Y/N, a keyblade wielder."

Kei: "Keyblade wielder? Not information I heard of. I'll need to know more about it when I got time. Well, I have work to attend to. If you like, I can get Lady Black Heart for you."

Neptune: "No need. We'll get her ourselves."

Kei: "Very well. I'll get back to work."

Y/N: "Hold on. There's something I've got to ask you."