"Go first."

In that moment, I felt him whispering at my ear.

"Hey baby... I love you!" He said on his sweetest tone. "What do you think of this?"

"This what?" I said as I looked to him.

"Us?" He said as he kissed my forehead.

"What do we have?"

"Can we take this serious?" He said seriously.

I got up and I wrapped myself with the blanket. I looked at him with some serious look. "Now you want to take things seriously?"

"I want it since the beginning... Now you..."

"Now you what? You knew that I was still in a relationship with Michael... And what happened between us before was just a mistake... A simple mistake. Now I do want to take this serious, but sometimes you're just mad at me and I can't stand it... I just can't stand it Vincent..."

"When you say that, I just want to disappear..." He said sadly...

I didn't want to put him in that situation but I needed to be honest with him... I really wanted to stay with him... I needed him at that moment and I felt that since the moment I met him. But sometimes, something was there between us. I needed to find out what was that thing!

I kissed him in his lips. I wanted him so badly. And I knew that he wanted me too.

"Why did you kissed me if you don't want me?" He said whispering again. I putted my mouth near his ear and I whispered too.

"Cause I want you, stupid". He looked to me and he hugged me even tighter.

Time was flying and it was time for me to cook something for us. I was starving and he was starving too.

"What you want to eat?" I asked. He looked at me and he made a sign like he was saying "whatever you want sweetheart", and I rapidly choose to put some pizza in the microwave and drink some coke.

He got up and he started to put on the table some plates and cups for the meal. He putted some candles on with some roses that he got from the florist.

It felt like a romantic meal, but with some pizza instead of lobster or meat.

The pizza was ready and we ate it all in a second. It was good as hell. At the end we stayed looking at each other's eyes...

His eyes were so perfect that I could stay looking at them all my life. The room was too quiet, and non of us talked inside that room.

"What you want to do know?" He asked. He looked at me like he was trying to reed my mind to see what I was thinking about at that moment.

"What do you propose?" I asked gently.

"I need to show you something upstairs..."

He got up, he grabbed my hand and he pulled me over to the stairs.

"Go first." He said.

And I did it. I got upstairs and I oppend the bedroom's door. The space was filled with red candles everywhere, it was so romantic. On the bed were plenty on red roses and white roses... I've got to say that at the moment, all I wanted to do was to kiss Vincent until he was dying.

"Do you like it?" He asked as he grabbed my hips.

"It's... So beautiful! I love it..." I said. I turned around and I kissed him on his cheek.

"Only that? So much effort and you only give me a 'cheek kiss'?" He said sadly.

In an instant, I smacked his lips on mine and I started to kiss him badly. His hands were flowing all around my body. He lifted me up and he threw me to the bed. He took of his clothes at the same time I took mine and he kissed me again. All that passion was flowing inside me and I could feel his strong heart beating against my chest. Things were getting hotter and we were out of control. We could've stop, but it wasn't in our hands.

Everything was perfect with him. Everything.