"My words were just words"

I ran as far as I could. Then I went to a park near the center and I sat on the park bench. I looked arround and there was an enormous lake near the bench. It was too beautiful and pure nature. People were walking around the lake, some of them were having a relaxing boat ride on it. And, oh, there was a gorgeous peacock there. It was all to relaxing.

"Well, you must be thinking about too many things girl..." Said an old lady sat by my side.

"Hell yes... Too many..."

"I used to come here when I was upset and sad about something. This place it's nature and it's the perfect place for us to spend some time thinking about things that are haunting us all the time."

I looked to the old lady and she was handing a bag and had that little hat on her head, covering just a part of her hair. She looked like a 80 years old woman, and maybe she was. Her eyes were covered in tears that couldn't come out of them.

"Are you ok?" I asked, concerned.

"It's all fine." She said, then she grabbed my hand and said "you just need to follow your heart and don't let anyone ruin that way. You're just too precious and you need someone to take care of it. Go for it, don't let your brain or people say and define your journey." She missed my hand, got up and walked away...

Maybe she was right... Maybe I just needed to let things flow. Maybe I should let Vincent explain himself... But NO. It's not like that. Or maybe it is... I just don't know...

I placed my hands covering my face and I started to cry. Nothing was going good. Nothing really.

"Hey..."

I heard Vincent's voice.

"Hey girl... Let's solve this now..."

"Oh so you want to solve things... You should!" I said barelly crying.

"I'm really sorry girl... I swear, I want you back, at home, with me, please..."

"You should had thought it before ruin my life... If you told me at the beginning that you were my boyfriend before the blackout, I wouldn'd be so sad and affected now. It's your fault that i'm sitting here crying my life... I just wanted to stop this and start over. I already did but the most important person in my other life omitted the truth and now I'm suffering... I suffer..." I said barely crying, again.

I didn't know how to react after that... I was just there, sitting on the bench and trying not to look at Vincent's face. The truth is that I was sick of everything... Nothing more. Vincent then was a complete stranger to me. People were... people. And I was just a lonely girl.

My words were just words. Acts didn't revealed anything, words only hurt and people are just pieces of amounts of words, brutal words which can hurt the most sensitive people in the world.

Never let anyone hurt yourself as much as I was. Don't give yourself to anyone. They don't deserve.