"Hell yes!"

"Hey, I'm Michael, nice to meet you..."

"Vincent, nice to meet you too..."

Oh my gosh, it was Vincent! I was just shocked at that moment, I got frozen for five minutes.

"Hi, I'm Vincent!" And he gave me an handshake.

"Alison, nice to meet yo..."

Then Michael interrupted me...

"She's my girlfriend!"

It was not funny what Michael said to Vincent, yes I was his girlfriend but he could say that more gently. Right after, everyone sat on each chair and started to eat. I was hungry so I started eating, and I didn't stop until there was no food in my plate. At the end, everyone stopped to a good conversation.

"So, how you two met each other?" Asked Vincent.

"At school." Said Michael angry.

"Yes, we met at our school. I was walking around and I accidentally fell over him on the hall... And it was like love at the first time."

It was a little bit awkward because Vincent was acting like he didn't know me, and I was acting like that too. Then Catherine and Michael got up and started to clean the table...

"Michael, help me out with the kitchen please!" Shouted Catherine, from the kitchen.

"Go" I said to him.

After that, a minute of silence went between me and Vincent. We two started to look at one another and, somehow, his look was trying to penetrate my soul, it was a stronger look. Then I started noticing some superficial stuff, like his eye colour, his lips, his hair, his nose, his eyes again... He has beautiful eyes.

"So, did you tell him that you already know me?" He asked.

"No... And you, did you tell Cat that you already know me?"

"No... But you need to tell your boyfriend..."

"For what? For him to kill you? I don't think that's a good idea, you know..."

"Good argument... So, now, we will start seeing each other more often..."

"I think so..." And I gave him a big smile. I don't know why did I give him that smile, I wasn't happy... He wasn't my boyfriend or closer... So why did I sent him that smile?...

Time was flying and it was time for me and Michael to go back home.

"Well it was a pleasure for me to have you two here! You should come here more times!" Said Catherine with happiness and motivation.

"It was very good and it was a pleasure to met your cousin. He seems a good person!" I said.

Then we said goodbye and we walked back home. Michael wasn't in the mood... Actually, he was angry as hell because of the boy... Poor Vincent. We finally arrived and we rapidly got ourselves in the bedroom.

"What a dinner uh..." Said Michael with his annoyed voice. "That guy seems to be nice..."

"You were so stupid with him... Why all that violence in your voice, while you were talking with him? It wasn't necessary..."

"I'm sorry... I felt that he was looking too much for you! And I thought that I needed to be more protective..."

I was a little bit mad with him, with everything... So I put on my pyjama and I laid on my bed without saying a word. I closed my eyes and I let the magic happened.

On the next morning, I woke up and I turned on the music on my column. Michael woke up and started shouting to me. The only way that I found to shut up was to jump and kiss him.

"A good morning with some good music baby" I said.

"You couldn't put the music louder uhn..."

"Hell yes!" And I kissed him again.

"I need to talk to you..." Said Michael with his serious look. "Yesterday, when you fell at sleep, my mother called me and we talked a few minutes. She want me to go and visit them in Germany."

I smiled and said "That's good! You should go... It will be good for you to travel a bit!"

"Yeah I know, and I want you to come with me... What do you say?..."

"I don't know Michael... I need to stay here to finish high school and I have my grandmother sick... It wasn't good if I disappear right know."

"Ok then, hon. I'm going to pack my things up." And he started to packing up.

"Wait, when is the flight?" I asked.

"This afternoon..."

"This afternoon?! Are you kidding with me? You can't go! I need you..."

"Five minutes ago you said that it was better for me to go... Decide!"

"And I was right! But I thought that you'd go, well, in a week or something." And when I finished my sentence, I jumped on him and I hugged him too tightly.

After this conversation, I made our lunch and I helped Michael finishing his bags. I drove him to the airport and we walked to the flight's gate.

"See us soon honey" he said. "When I arrived there, I'll call you to say that everything is alright, that I'm ok and that I love you." And he kissed me.