"No Matter What!"

Two hours had been gone and nothing happened. We were still at bed and non of us said a word. I could hear is breath in my ear, his heart beating in my backs, all of him. I looked back and he was sleeping again. I shook his arm to wake him up. He didin't wake up, so I got up, I dressed his t-shirt and I got downstairs. Then the phone rang and I picked up.

"Hello?" I said. No one was answering. "Hello?!"

"Alison? How are you darling?"

"Mom? I'm ok, and you and dad? Everything ok?" I said scared.

"Well... Alison I need you to come here now." She said too scared.

"Mom, what's wrong?"

"Or dad..."

"What?... Mom you're scaring me!"

"Or dad... Just... Come here now!" And she _________ (desligou o telefone).

"Mom? MOM!" I sreamed.

I ran to Vincent. He was waking up and I went into the room too stressed.

"Vincent we need to go..."

"What? Now you want me to help you? Now I'm something in your life?!" He screamed.

I looked at him and I left. I acted like a dick and I was in the worst mood ever. After that, it got worse.

As I walked on the garden, I saw him and I heard him screaming for me to stop, but I didn't. He was acting like a fool and I didn't have patience to try to have a calm conversation with him.

I got in the car and I drove until my mother's house. I got out and I heard someone screaming, coming from the house. I was scared as hell and I didn't want to go in there.

I knocked the door and my mom opened it.

"Ali, come in!" She said. She seemed sad and she cried, i was really sure that she was crying before I got there.

"What's wrong mom? You seem sad... What's is going on?" I asked as I looked around the empty house. "Where's dad?"

"He's missing! He went out to buy some cigarettes and he didn't came last night. I've been calling to his phone but he doesn't answer... I'm feeling bad about this Alison... We need to tell this to the police now..." And she started to cry right in front of me...

My dad was missing and I didn't know how to feel about that because my dad wasn't the kindest person in the world and I didn't have many good moments with him... But he was still my father and he would always be, and at that moment I needed to find him, no matter what!

I picked up my mother's phone and I called to the police to report that my father was missed. They didn't said too much about it but they said that they would handle this and in less that two days they would say something to my mother.

After that I turned to my mom and I asked her if she wanted for me to stay there with her...

"No sweetheart, you can go to your home and be with your boyfriend... How is he going?" She asked.

"Who?" I said.

"Michael! Your boyfriend..."

"He's not here, and we aren't together for a long time mom..."

"Well you put me apart of all that... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to let my baby down..."

"It's ok mom, don't worry. Well I need to go and get some things resolved... See ya mom, keep your head up!" I said as I was walking to the front door to go to the car.

When i went into the car, I noticed that I left my phone on the backseat. When I turned it on, I saw like five missed calls from Vincent. I called him back.

"Hello? Vincent?"

"Alison, I need to see you now! You need to comeback home baby... Don't go away! I was acting like a fool when you left home... I'm truly sorry for that lady... Please comeback!" He said with his sweet voice. I was touched and I drove back home.

The truth is that I loved him more than ever and I couldn't handle being without him.

I parked up the car and I ran home. I knocked the door and he opened it. As he opened it, he picked me up and he kissed me like there was no tomorrow. I was sad and that kissed lift me up... It was just what I needed. I went home and he threw my to the sofa. He jumped on me and he gave me more kisses and hugs than ever!

"Hey! Stop..." I said as I laughed alone.

"I will never ever let you down! Never! I love you more than everything, than everyone! Your my girl, my lady and I will never act like that. I'm giving you a truly honest sorry... I love you... I really do!" He said as he hugged my tight.

"I love you too... But sometimes you need to think before you act, I really felt like shit when you started saying all that things. I felt awful with myself..."

"I know and I'm sorry baby girl... You didn't have to feel like that! You're amazing and special, I was tha one that acted like a dickhead and like a fool."

After that he kept on kissing me... We let it flow and when I realized, I was covered with a blanket and he was holding me like there was no tomorrow.

It felt too good.