"Nevermind"

Another day, another challenge. I woke up and I got downstairs to eat something. I had a strange feeling when I woke up, I felt like I've already been on this house. Strange, wasn't it?
Well I kept on going until I found my brother sleeping on the sofa. He was so damn cute when he was sleeping.

I can't remember him, nothing at all, but at the first time I saw him, I felt like I could trust him with me eyes closed. It was good you know!

I left him sleeping in the sofa and I got to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and, for my surprise, there was nothing in it.

I walked to the sofa and I got on my knees to wake up my brother. I was starving and I wasn't in a good condition to go outside to buy food.

"Hey... Good morning sleeping beauty..." I said quietly.

"Uh... Hey sweetheart..." He said.

"Sweetheart? Were you dreaming with your girl or something?". What the hell... Sweetheart?

"Uh... Ah! Sorry! I thought that you were her..." He said suprised.

"Who?" I asked.

"Never mind. So, do you want some breakfast? I could go to the cafe and buy some coffee and bagels..."

"Ok... Yeah sure! I love bagels! With some sower cream? Please!". I did love him.

"Sure" he said. He got up and walked out of the house, leaving me alone. I decided to see and examine the house, I was so curious. That house just stuck with me, and I didn't know why.

The house was beautiful, but the bedroom was really good: it didn't has a lot of things, it just had things that I loved!

"Back!" I heard screaming.

I ran to the kitchen and there were my bagels... Oh my god they were so delicious...

"Hey, don't eat that faster, you'll choke!" He said worried.

"Well... I'm just really hungry, sorry if I bothered you..."

"You don't have to excuse. My fault." He said and he stayed right next to the fridge looking at me.

For a moment, I looked into his eyes. They really showed weakness and love... Why?... He seemed so upset and so heartbroken. Maybe his girlfriend broke up with him recently.

"Hey bro, come sit right here!" And I pointed out to the chair right by my side.

"Yes...?" He asked.

"What's wrong with you? You seem so upset and lost... And don't say that it's nothing but I can see it just by looking into your eyes."

"Is that so obvious?" And he gave me a side look.

"Well, hell yes it is! Tell me what happened..."

"Do you really want to know what happened?" He asked.

I made a minute of silence.

"So this is what happened: I lost contact with my girl, she has been in hospital for a long time and I'm really worried because I may not see her again..."

"Oh god... Sorry, I didn't mean to touch on the scar... But what happened to her?"

"She suffered from a blackout and now she's in coma." My brother really suffered.

"You'll see that she will recover and she will stay with you for ever!" I said.

Then he got up and he ran away, he left the house without saying a word. Too scary.

I walked to the sofa and I get comfortable. I turned on the TV and there was passing news about a murdered that happened with a woman. With all the information given on the TV, I could say that that woman suffered a lot on the hands of that killer.

"Well, she was at home and her husband killed her just for money?! What the hell people?! Are we getting stupid or dumb?! Oh jesus!" I said spontaneously.

As I said that, I looked aroud the house to see if there was someone staring and me and thinking "that girl is crazy". I am, I admitted it!