"Not well"

After a month of treatments, Michael can finally go back home. He's so tired...

"Hey sweetie, welcome home..."

"Hey darling." And he gave me a big smile.

"Let's go Michael."

We went home and I sat him on the sofa. He looked at me with those big eyes and I could see his suffer behind those.

"Sit here Alison. Thanks for staying with me the past month..."

"You're welcome baby. Look, now you need to have someone to look after this fragile body, so you have to pick someone."

"I choose you, my beautiful girlfriend, the one and only."

I stare at him for ten minutes. He was the best boy in the world... After all that bad moments in our relationship, we were finally fine and happy.

I needed to start going to school, because didn't go there for a month and I really want to go to an university and have good grades to find a good job.

"Hey, Al, can you make me something to eat now?"

"Eggs and bacon?"

"Please love"

And I made some for us to eat at that moment. It was good and tasty and I was so fucking hungry. After that, Michael chose a movie and we spent the rest of the night watching it.

It was a new day and I woke up right beside him. It was raining outside and, somehow, it was much colder than the night before. I stand up, opened the wardrobe, picked a shirt and put it on, walked to the kitchen and made my way to the fridge, where I searched for something to eat for breakfast.

When I was preparing my breakfast, Michael showed up and hugged me tightly.

"Good morning buh" said with that lovely British accent. Did I already mentioned that I loved his accent?

"Good morning! How are you today?"

"The weather outside is pretty crazy and that affects my humour, but I'm feeling ok today! And you? How is my beautiful girl?" And as he said that, he kissed my cheek.

"It's a little bit cold, take some cereals and eat baby"

We sat on the dinner table with our bowls of cereals in front of each, and we started to talk about the house and school. He was two years older than me, and he was already at the university. I was still on high school, but I only have to do more three exams to get out of high school and go to an university.

"Go to school today, I'll be fine if I stay here the rest of the day alone."

After Michael's talk, I ran and I got ready to school, I gave him a big kiss and I made my way to school.

In about 20 minutes I were in school, ready to have my class of geometry. I spent the rest of the day with Catherine, we walked around school and then we found a table where we sat and stayed talking for a while.

"So how are you al? I missed you!" And she hugged me.

"I'm fine... I missed you too!" And I hugged her back.

"The sound of your voice tells me that you're lying... I'm going to ask again: how are you al?"

"I'm not well... since Michael had that surgery, my mind changed completely and I don't know what to do... He keeps telling me that he loves me, and that I'm his girl and that he will never leave me..." And I started to look up to the sky.

"Hey, I know that it's tuff for you to handle with all this situation, but you have to understand that Michael went to a difficult phase on his life and he needs your support in everything... What are you thinking?"

"I lie to him everyday, I say that he's my only boy and that I love him, but the truth is that I'm confused and I don't know when and what to do... Now I can't stay away from him because, if I stay away, he will notice and he will suffer even more! And I..."

"Alison, calm down... Everything it's going to be alright! Well, I've been thinking and you should bring Michael to eat in my house, I'm going to prepare a dinner and I want you to bring Michael, what do you think?"

"Today?"

"Yeah Al! Ah and my cousin will be there too, don't worry cause he won't do any shit and screw nothing between you and Mike."

I agreed and I made my way home. I arrived there, opened the door and I saw Michael laid in the sofa watching cartoons.

"Love come to my room, now!" I screemed.

Michael made some kind of noise and he made his way to my room, he sat on my bed and he started to stare at me.

"What are you doing girl?"

"Getting you a nice blouse and a pair of jeans for tonight!"

"Wow, are we going to go to a special place tonight?" He said as he hugged me.

"If you want to call Catherine's house a special place... Then yes, we're going to a special place tonight!" And I kissed him.

He made a sad face and he dressed up his clothes. I dressed up mine too: a nice dress with heels.

"You look stunning!..." Said Michael.

"Thank you! You too sexy boy." And he kissed my lips.

We went downstairs, picked our jackets and got into the car. Michael drove all the way to Catherine's house, he stopped the car nearly in front of the front door, he got outside and opened my door.

"Lady..."

"Oh a gentleman..." And I kissed him.

Then, Catherine opened her door and she started to scream...

"Get a room!"

"Shut up if you want us to go in!"

"Ok ok, lady, come in!"

We went and we made our way to the dinning room. The table was full with food and plates and cups.

"The dinner is ready, I'm going to call my cousin..."

"Alison, you did not tell me that Cat's cousin will be here..."

"It was important, and it's just her cousin..."

"Hey people, I want you to meet my cousin, Vincent!"