[NEW] COINCIDENCE

'Phiiii...' 

That War's light and high pitch along with giggles fill that penthouse almost every day for the past 2 weeks. After the incident of Yin got unwell, War is being 'forced' to stay at that place to take care of that big baby. Almost everyday Yin has different reason, different plea for War to stay at his place.  

'Phii... come on, get off me. I need to get ready' War said to Yin who still wrap him tight under that thick duvet. 

'It's weekend, babyyy...' Yin argues and wrap War even more 

'Auuuwww...' Yin complains like a kid when War suddenly bites his cheek 

'I need to work oi!' War said as he looks up to Yin

Yin pouts excessively which makes War laughs so hard. 

'But I still want to cuddle with you' 

'You were busy the whole week, I could only see you at night' Yin nags

'Hei, you're the one who always got home late and made me wait' War said

'argghhh... that's why, weekend supposed to be our leisure time!' 

'I want to stay like this until lunch time' Yin said 

War chuckles 

'I can't do that Mr.Wong' 

'My rent is almost due, and my tuition-' 

'Eh, speaking about rent, I really need to get back to apartment, Phi' War said 

Yin sits immediately and looks at War who still lying on that big bed. 

'huh, why?' 

'you don't love me anymore?' 

War chuckles again and looks at Yin with so much love in his eyes. The more he stays with the man the more War sees that different sides of his boyfriend. He is so spoilt, very childlike, he always able to find a way to get what he wants, but set that aside, he treats War like treasure, he is so sweet, so caring, it's like War is something that he couldn't live without.

'What are you talking about, dude?' War said 

'See, you called me 'dude', not honey or baby. You love me no more!' 

Yin pretends to cry as he turns to lay on his stomach, buries his face on to the pillow while using that fake wailing. 

War laughs and gets himself up to wrap Yin's back. He stays on top of Yin's back while putting some light pecks on his bare back.  

'I've never thought that I could see this side of yours, every day you surprise me even more' War whispers to the back of Yin's ear

'How could I don't love you, in fact-, as much as I hate to admit it, you make me fall in love with you deeper, every day' 

Yin smiles as he feels War's face snuggle on to the back of his neck. 

'You do?' 

War nods. 

'So, why you must go?' 

War sighs. 

'First, that apartment is not free, Yin, I paid the rent. I haven't used it for almost a month now, the rent is taking half of my salary from the bakery store. It's a waste, if I'm not using it' 

Yin turns his body, making War yelps a bit, but Yin's fast and steady hands hold him so he won't fall to the side. War ended up still on top of Yin, but now, he is half lying, half sitting on top of Yin's bare abs.