[NEW] DON'T STEAL MY LINE

It took less than 30 minutes for Mean getting the chopper ready, and by more or less an hour they have landed in the Khon Kaen airport. War didn't speak at all during the time, he didn't cry either. Yin could only hold his hands, he also didn't talk or push War to talk, he knows that his boyfriend is still in deep shock. It's just few hours a go they talked about his grandmother and he said she was ok, the surgery went well, but suddenly he got the news that she has passed away. 

Yin only has a very limited information on War's family, War is very much timid to share anything about his life to Yin, especially about his family. When they were still 'friends', War always gave this 'I can do it on my own' kinda vibe, well, even until now. He rarely asked anything to Yin, he never shared if he had any issues, financially or anything else. Yin also never tried to intrude War's private space, he knows that War really hates it if he was pushed to talk about thing he didn't want to share. 

They finally arrived at the hospital. Yin could feel War's grip on his hand getting tighter. Yin looks at him, and War also turns to face him. 

'Thank you, Phi' 

'I'm sorry' he said 

Yin shakes his head a bit and caresses War's hand. 

'Why sorry, love' 

'I will always be here for you' Yin said 

War can only look at Yin with his tired eyes. 

'Can I please go by myself?' War said 

Yin looks at him confused 

'Huh?' 

War sighs and looks down instead 

'Can you just go to the hotel and rest?' 

Yin still looks at him confused much. 

'I don't understand' Yin said 

'Let me get inside by myself, Phi' 

'I'll let you know once everything is finished' he said 

'What?' 

'Why can't I accompany you?' Yin complained

'I've troubled you enough, Phi' War said 

'Let me-' 

'No, no' Yin cuts him

'Enough with you saying that you troubled me, the fact that you don't let me be with you in this kind of situation and left me in the dark, that's what troubled me the most, War' 

Yin looks at War with a frustrated look 

'I'm your boyfriend, War'

'I want to take care of you' 

'Phi-, Please?' War pleads

'But, why?' Yin asked

'Why can't I be with you?' 

'You don't like your family see me?' 

'Is that so?' 

'Are you ashamed to be with me?' 

War shakes his head rapidly 

'No, no, it's not that' 

War sighs then covers his face his two palms, he has no energy to argue with Yin actually. 

'Please, just this once' War said

'I'll answer all your questions later, but please, let me get inside alone' War pleads 

Yin sighs deeply, he knows War is hiding something and he owes him explanation to this, but Yin couldn't bare to see War like this. Yin moves to get closer to War, he pulls his body closer to hug him.