[NEW] I'M ALWAYS CERTAIN (18+)

'I'll show you what desire means!' 

War could hear that words clearly as Yin pushes his body to the wall. War gasps as Yin presses his body on to War's, it was a quite a hard press, War is sweating all of sudden. Yin looks at him like never before, it's like he is ready to eat him or something. War stares at Yin but he no longer asking to be released, Yin's stare evolves as he leans down towards War's face but stop when their faces are just about an inch a way. 

War's heart is about to burst out really, he doesn't know what kind of feeling is this, excitement? fear? intimidated? he got no idea. 

Yin smirks naughtily and reaches out to War's ear

'you'll not getting any sleep tonight' Yin whispers seductively 

War's eyes are widen, he feels goosebumps all over his nape. 

'uugghhhh...' War moans with his head tilted a bit when Yin out of the blue bites his neck. 

Unlike a vampire, Yin bites War's neck in a rather loving way and it is being done out of the uncontainable desire to taste those skin. 

'ahh.. Y-Yin, what are you doing?' 

War looks at Yin whose eyes now sparkles like marbles, he loves those eyes, that stares. 

Yin takes War's nape and brings his lips to collide with War's 

War, tries to follow Yin's rhythm, it's demanding but not pushy, it's aggressive but without force. Without able to comprehend things that happened around him, War just follows Yin's guidance as he brought him inside that guest room. War doesn't know how Yin did it, he successfully drove War into the room without both of them stop kissing and eating each other. 

Yin pushes War on to the bed, War opens his eyes and sees Yin stands in front of him. Yin crawls on to the bed approaching War who currently lying on that bed staring at him and his movement. He cages War and with both his knees to support, he tops War's body. Yin looks at War fiercely, he takes War's nape and brings his upper body up. 

'You underestimating my desire to own you, entirely' Yin said as he looks down on War who looking at him with his lips a bit apart. 

This time War pulls Yin's face down and starts kissing him passionately, War's hand goes down to and reaches Yin's back, he straighten his position and brings Yin even closer to his body. Yin's knees couldn't handle to support his body, he finally landed to sit War's laps as they both continue to kiss like no tomorrow. Yin's hand goes through War's hair, while War's hand now wondering Yin's back. 

Yin's take out the black sweater he is using, and takes War's head and sucks his lips once again. War's hands now touching Yin's skin making the owner getting even higher with lust. Yin's get his hands to go under War's shirt, then he unbotton those shirt until nothing left to see other than those pale yet tone abs of War that he really wants to kiss and play with senselessly. He moves down to War's neck, licks his entire collar bone making War moans and grabs Yin's hair to make him stop. But he won't stop. 

'Yin... ughh-..., nghhhh, s-stop, it's-' 

'I-, I can't-' 

'You can't what, baby?' 

Yin softly pulls War's hair to make him opens his eyes. His breathing is so uneven, but hell he is so delicious in Yin's eyes right now. 

'uhhh-... arghhh... Y-Yinn..'

Yin starts to play with War's nipple while still sucking his neck. He pushes War down to the bed that now he could freely kissing and touching those gorgeous abs of War.