RE-START

Yin's condo is located in the premium area, it's not that far from the University but its not within a walking distance either. You won't find public transportation aside from taxi able to reach the place, if you want to take on train or bus you need to reach to the city center by taxi then find the nearest bus or train stop. Yin's enter the basement parking which he rarely does; with the penthouse he owns, he gets the privilege to use a valet service, he used to stop by the lobby and the valet staff will take care his car. He uses and parks 2 cars in this condo. But, know he is with War, and with his condition and there might be people watching, he afraid it wont be comfortable for War.

He parks his car in the spot with his unit number, he turns off the engine and releasing himself from the seat belt. He monitors War situation and finds that he is currently asleep.

'Nong...' Yin softly called War 

Yin reaches out to softly caresses War's hair to wake him up. 

'Wanarat...' 

War moves slightly and tries to open his eyes. He sees Yin's face and can feel that Yin's palm softly touches his hair. Yin smiles at him.

'We're here' Yin said 

War looks at surrounding and confuses a bit.  

'Phi Yin, where are we?' 

'ah, sorry, I'm bringing you to my place, I haven't got the chance to ask where you are staying and I don't want to disturb you while you are sleeping.' 

'You obviously not in a good shape, Nong'

'Come on, let's get to my place, you need to eat and you can continue to rest if you want'

Yin opens his door and gets out from the car with War still looks confuse and doesn't know how to react. He still sits there, doesn't know what to do, 'why he brings me to his place?'  War thinks. 'Doesn't he hate me this morning?'  War's mind is pretty conflicted with these thoughts, but he gets back to the world when Yin taps his shoulder.

'You ok?' Yin looks at him with a bit of concern on his face

'uh-, huhh?' War looks dumbfounded  

'You're still so pale' 

Things get even more awkward when Yin touches War's cheek and stares at him intently. 

'Come on, you need to eat' 

Yin, suddenly bends over and gets War's seat belt. It is good that War is not passed out with this situation, he is still so confused and wondering, what the heck is going on really. The first day of university life takes a weird turn for War. 

Yin takes War hand and helps him to get out of the car but not follows Yin's steps, he still leans his weak body on the side of the car.

'Phi-, I-' 

Yin stops and turns to face him. 

'I-, I think I better leave, I'll find something to eat outside' 

Yin frowns and walks back to War.

'And why is that?' Yin asked 

'It's your home, I don't think it's right for me to-' 

'you are right, it's my place, and I said you're coming with me' 

'Don't let me asked you again' Yin said firmly

War looks at Yin who gives the intimidating aura that makes War unable to challenge him. 

'O-ok Phi...'