Chapter: 15 the child

"Every living thing gonna end up die someday, no turning back no second chance so make sure you didn't make so much sins my love...."

'his word never faded from my mind. How he really cares about his family, and that's why he let me go, a buff man that always carrying me when I sleeps, blonde hair almost close his eyes, crimson eyes that always gave so much attention, his purely skin touch my body, our love that never end, already gone after his arm that always embrace me lose up, no last word only kiss on cheek that he left, that make angry cuz he didn't say anything instead left me behinds, more hatred when he took our son with him left me and my other son, both of them was my only treasure and he gonna sperate my son with his twin'.

"why..... Why DIO!!!! Why!!!?" His crimson's eye glaring at me anger, hatred, lust, sorrow and loving mixed together.

"This world are cruel my love. So I'm gonna end it once and for all, after that I'll bring you and our son to the new world". His words didn't make any sense how did he gonna change it.

"So you gonna bringing (y/n) too?!, He's too young."

"He's our secret weapons to ruling this world. He'll took my place if anything happened to me, and he'll save this world whatever its course". That all he said before Vanilla ice and pucci arrive with his car, but one thing he don't know, that wasn't (y/n) instead it was jiorno. If I have a power I'm gonna take both my son with me unfortunately I'm just a human being and I need to make a choice between my family or this entire world.

"...Momma..." Little boy holding his mother sleeve tightly, while his little twin brother sleeps peacefully in their father embrace. Watching his father and brother left both of them alone.

"It's time to go baby..." As I grab (y/n) hand he didn't move instead eyes water, while sobbing encore.

"Whhh... Why dada... took jio.. did dad..a hate me....-?" His small arm rub (e/c) eyes, clothes wet with tears.

"No... of course not daddy took jio to hospital."

"Ish is jio okaye?." His puffy eyes stop crying instead pulling his mother's sleeve even harder, and hugs his mother.

"Yes. Yes jio gonna be okay. Now it's time for us packing our stuff. We only had 50 minutes to catch-up airplane."

"O...otay."
'how could've I lied to him all this year's really hurt my feelings. All my baby has grown up and I didn't heard any news from ice nor pucci about Dio and our baby. I'm such a bad mother role for my future daughter-in-law.'

"Aaaahhh Mrs. (F/n)?! Is that you?" A man with white hair, dark green clothes approaching me".

"Oouhhh hello sir are you--"

"Yes I'm kakyoin, noriaki kakyoin."

"It's really nice to meet ya Mr

"It's really nice to meet ya Mr. Kakyoin."

"No no it's my pleasure to see you Mrs, just call me kaka.