Chapter 16: devoted in your heart!!!!

Avita pov

'fuck...fuck....fuckkk!!!!, Where the hell Trish!!!!, Where the fuck are you!!!'

"Trish!!!!"  Slam the door, no one inside.

"Trish!!! Trishhhh!!!.." walk away.

"Uuhhh are you okay miss?." Blonde male with little girl beside him approach her.

"(Y/n)??!!????" When did you.... there is no time to talk we need help, more like polan need help!!!!" Pull him leave little girl alone.

"D...dad?!"

"(F/n) get inside, I will be right back!!!."

"Ooo okay.." sit on bed.

Polan pov

'Shit, the fuck he is so strong?."

"You gonna sleep on dirt now, how stupid.."

"Ahahhahahahah right!?, Stupid like always!!~" mista playfully kick his ass, cause giorno slap his head hardly.

"Oouch!!! That hurt!!."

"Don't, bother us, if you don't want get hit too." Giorno glare at him.

"Where is your other friends?-" mista ask.

"We are here!!!" Avita running while pull kujo with her.

"Who the hell is that guy..?"mista ask while giorno glare at kujo.

"I'm kuj-, i mean (y/n) Brando...I mean kiraaa...no no no...my name is (y/n) (l/n).....yeah (l/n)..." All of them looked at him with annoying face.

"Soo you're the one and only legitimate child he had?, And have at least 3/4 last name!!?, That hilarious dude!!!!" Mista laugh maniac. Cause giorno to punch his head harder.

"Should we dual now?" Giorno ask.

"Wait I'm still can fi-!!"

"That enough polan, (y/n) Already here, let him settle it."

"But i-..."

"Didn't you heard what she said..?" Giorno ask.

"Who fucking care, what that whor-"

"Polan!, That enough!!!" He slap the teen face made him fall backward. Everyone shock with (kujo) actions.

"Dude he look really nice guy, but is this his crazy side that he didn't show off ?" mista made eye contact with giorno.

"I'm.. I'm sorry..." He  look away.

"Not me...but avita... I very sure she helps you with many things in your life....."

"Y..yes... I'm sorry avita... didn't mean to-"

"That okay... everyone made a mistake some time." Pick him up " let me patch your wound." He just nodded walk away.

"Bro....!, Do your best!!!" Polan scream.

"I WILL!!!"

"Hey, (l/n) did you have any quote that you devoted in you heart?." Giorno ask while pushing mista away. Calling his Stan out.

"First of all call me (y/n), and second yes I have it was [QUOTES]!!! RHODIUM MOON!!" as I release my stand both of our stand charge watch other.

Ps: if you didn't have any quote here's my[lose doesn't mean you are a loser, retreat doesn't mean you are weakling].

If you like this book, leave a star 🌟, save this book🔒, and leave a comment🔊....

[To Be Continue]