Chapter7: Son Of Brando

Sorry for long lost~welp, i just realise that my mother and my stupid brother are fighting...

"Talk"
'Think'
*scream inside*
______________________________

"Uuhhhh...whh...what happend?."
'Oouh yeah D4C...that stand...hmmm where wait Trish she'. Somethings touch me it's... Trish hmmm look at Trish.

"Why're you so pure when we first meet...Trish i'm realy stupid that time did't think at all. I'm sorry my love. Touch her hair.

"Knock...knock" someone knocking the door.

"Knock..knock......knock!!!"

"hmmm muda~!" standup walk to door.

"Knock,knock,knock,knock!!"

"Can't you just...". 'Huhh no one.' close the door.

"Knock!!!!"

*uurrrghhhhh can't you give me a break!!!!* storm while holding a criket.

"What do you!!!!...?" again~ no one out here. *arghggggggggg fuck you!!!!!!* run out side.

"Where're you bitch come ou.....t!?". Wait why this house so small and forest !?.

*The hell!!! Where house!?...

"Trish....where are you"

"You'...re....not alone....(y/n)~." that voice it can't be him.

"Yes... It is me (y/n)~"

"B...bruno?!." why why now, i don't ....".

"(Y/n) i'm realy sorry for leaving you so soon"

"Bruno how did you."

"(Y/n) you need to know some thing, this is about...".

"(Y/n)?!."

"M...Mother?!"look at bruno, he...he is crying?!.

"(Y/n)~?" my eyes wide when infront of me mom stain with blood and mud every where

"Mom what happend tell me!?." trying to reaching her but no use 'what happend?'. Then bruno grab my hand and pull into hug.

"I'm really sorry for everythings and you have other siblings~" my eyes wide hear what he said while he vanish with that word.

"they were aough!!' Bruno body has been stab by some one blood split.

"Oouh (y/n) you dont need to hear it after all you will elaiminate them after this. Look at bruno for the last time.

"S..siblings but i..." till a man infront me laught maniac.

"Ouuh (y/n) you stupid boy always tough that u already brave enought to save people you love but no... You even cant save Bruno from his death!!!". Man with cape laught again