Chapter 11: Jotaro

"Master, there is still one more time to use the teleport and then you have to wait until tomorrow otherwise you'll faint." I am just realise that Jiono has gone.

"Wait, where's he?!!!."

"He go met his other self from this universe. Find it later after You health.''

"Fine, but--" then someone appeared in front of me, has a same face like me.

"Aaa hey, where am I. I'm in hurry right now." he said.

"Don't worry i will handle it. You just need to lean me your body. Our minds are connected now, I need your help."

"Such as?."

"I'll use your body only for temporarily." without hesitation I touching his forehead.

"Wait, right now Jotaro's--." before had not yet finished, the light shining upon us.

"(y/n) ..... (y/n)." I opened my eyes to see who was holding me, apparently it was Jotaro.

"I can't stand it, it's time." my eyes wide open saw, Jotaro the female version, worried while holding her stomach ... She was pregnant.

"You're pregnant !!!?

"You're pregnant !!!?."

"(Y/n) bring Jotaro here quick. !!!" Joseph and Holy brought things while Jotaro in my arms was in pain.

"Jotaro can you walk ?!" she just nodded but when she wanted to walk its hurt. I was worried then lift her in bridalstyle get in the car.

"Hurry up !!" Joseph pressed the oil pad. 2 minutes later we were stuck in a traffic jam 'shit'. Jotaro held my hand tightly.

"Is there no other way to reduce traffic jam?!."

"Its there by asking Speedwagon to send the helicopter here."

"Then why didn't you call them?!."

"The helicopter can't land here." Joseph ponders the way while Holy calls.

"(Y/n) .... I'm sorry for troubling you." I was surprised to hear her words.

"Dont say such a word like that. Gramps how far is the hospital?"

"About 700meters away."

"Can't you ask for a speedwagon to reduce traffic congestion?"

"They take about five minutes to come here."

"Good, now call them, I'll take Jotaro to the hospital."

"Right, how do you want to take Jotaro without a vehicle?!."

"D4C." D4C appeared beside me.

"Wait you have another stand-?."

"No times to explaine its time to move. D4C, how far could you teleport to hospitel?!."