Opening (adopted brother)

(Y/n) house
Flashback [9 years ago]

(Y/n) doing his homework like always while his mother is cooking.

(M/n):(y/n) come here sweetie ....there is postcard for you ..... from BRUNO .

(Y/n) running down when heard Bruno name he grab the postcard with happy face. (Y/n) mother giggle when she look at her son respond. His adopted brother send a postcard.(y/n) open it and reading in his room.

---------------------------------------------
        Dear (y/n)

             I know how you react when you hear my name . i really sorry cuz can't visit you and mom like always. I have a little family and i need to done all my job before i go.
            I know your brave and ego boy. Your not going to cry only because bully or someone didn't care about you. I want you to know that i always be with you. I'm sorry can't visit you anymore ,i need to go somewhere else.bi'm sorry cuz this is my last letter for you and when you already 25 years old i want you to meet Giorno at japan. He will tell you everythings that you need to know and you will be my next replacement.
            There is a picture me and my group.The blonde male with ladybug is Giorno.
            For the last time (y/n) i'm really sorry and this is my gift for you cuz i want you to have it

                           Love your brother
                                     (BRUNO)

-------------------------------------------

[Gift from bruno]

[Gift from bruno]

    [Bruno & (y/n)]       (Y/n) eyes was flooded with tear but he did't care after all

    [Bruno & (y/n)]

   (Y/n) eyes was flooded with tear but he did't care after all. (Y/n) greatly appreciate Bruno arrival when he was young. (Y/n) mother hug him from behind to comfort her son.....