Aiden released a low groan as Elijah teased him, though he allowed the boy the moment of control before jerking his head back.
"Don't tease me, Elijah. Suck it properly or I will simply find something else of yours to please me." He was testing his boundaries, seeing if the male reacted to his discreet mention of sex. He noticed the pleased smile that slid onto Elijah's lips as he used his hand to pump him before leaning down, using his lips to barely suck on his tip.

"What if I said that sounds fun, Sir?" He breathed as he pulled away. Aiden struggled to keep himself under control as he admired the male between his legs. Normally, he would not let a submissive get under his skin so easily. Yet, seeing Elijah nestled between his legs, blindfolded, naked, and teasing his dick drove him insane. He jerked him forward by the grip on his hair, guiding his dick directly against his lips.

"Suck it, Pet. Now." Aiden kept his voice firm, noticing the small pout on Elijah's lips before he did as told, taking his dick into his mouth. He groaned softly, relishing in the feeling of his dick being sucked into the warm mouth. He found it amusing that Elijah attempted to go past his gag reflex, but he struggled. He groaned, leaning his head back into the couch as he guided his head with his hand.

Elijah moaned softly as he sucked Aiden, stroking what he could not fit in his mouth. He was happy to hear the change in Aiden's breathing, indicating he was feeling his build up. He hated the feeling of the drool that dripped from his mouth as he picked up speed, but he ignored it as he felt Aiden's grip on his head become rougher. His movements grew quicker, pushing his dick past Elijah's gag reflex. Elijah released his hold on Aiden's dick, gripping onto his pants to steady himself as he pleased his Sir. He struggled to keep up when suddenly Aiden pulled him down further than he had before. Tears pricked Elijah's eyes and he tugged at Aiden's pants repeatedly as he felt the male's cum fill his mouth. He pulled away from the male once released as he began to cough, not wanting so risk getting anything on Aiden's pants.

"Fuck, I'm sorry. Are you okay, love?" Aiden breathed as he dropped to his knees off the couch. He jerked the blindfold that was barely hanging on off his face, gently rubbing circles into Elijah's back. He had not meant to bring any harm to the boy; he had been focused on his pleasure and simply forgot Elijah was not as experienced as those he had previously been with.

"Yes, I am fine." Elijah breathed after finally having composed himself. He looked to Aiden, smiling as he saw the concerned look his dom was giving him. He moved closer to him, wrapping his arms around his abdomen before pressing a soft kiss to his chest.
"I like pleasing you, Sir. Even if you get rough." He admitted as he recalled Aiden's request for him to be as open as he could.

Aiden released a soft sigh at his words, pulling him up into a kiss. He kept it gentle, at least until he felt Elijah nip his lip. At first, he thought he imagined it; surely his submissive would not have done such a thing. Yet when the teeth came down slightly harder on his lip, he knew it was no accident. He gave a warning growl, pulling Elijah up with him as he stood and moved them to the couch. Instead of taking heed of his warning, Elijah bit once again causing curiosity to blossom in Aiden. He laid back on the couch, pulling Elijah so the young male straddled his waist before he granted him the access he desired, parting his lips for him.

Elijah flushed as Aiden pulled him on top. He had intended to tease him; he had not expected him to actually grant him access. He hesitantly dipped his tongue into Aiden's mouth, not completely sure what he should do. There was a soft chuckle as a pair of hands grabbed his hips and a tongue started to toy with his.
"You have top floor, Pet. Do with it what you like." A smirk spread across Aiden's lips as he pulled away from the kiss to whisper in Elijah's ear, causing the other to shiver. Aiden chuckled when he made no other movement, running his thumbs across his hips as he pressed a kiss against his neck. He gave a small nip before sucking on the same spot, receiving a whine in response as Elijah grinded down on him, needing some sort of friction on his raging hard on.
"Hmm, what is it, Pet? Is there something you need?"