Ch126 - Extreme joy easily begets sorrow.

Start from the beginning

Even though the embarrassment he felt exceeded the limits, that served to make You Liangxing's spirit calm down instead. He said: "Forget it."

Kang Shengzhe pouted, "You're tired?"

You Liangxing sneered: "I'm afraid you're tired."

It was obviously a joke made to counter his words but Kang Shengzhe, this silly man, was completely incapable of grasping the important point. His brows knitted together and he immediately asked: "You're not tired?"

You Liangxing answered honestly: "I'm alright."

Kang Shengzhe was very shocked, "You don't feel like you've been ran over by a car?"

You Liangxing: "......" How is that even possible.

Kang Shengzhe became inordinately agitated. "Then at the very least, do you ache all over?"

You Liangxing: "...Not really."

Kang Shengzhe wore an expression that spoke of his disbelief and the hurts his statement had dealt to his self-esteem. "How could that be, I worked very hard!"

Originally, You Liangxing wanted to say 'did you work that hard for the sole purpose of making me feel like I've been run over by a car', but before he could get the words out, he saw Kang Shengzhe's wronged and unhappy expression and he could only admit defeat in his heart.

"... Fine, do whatever you want."

Kang Shengzhe still looked frustrated.

Truth to be told, it was not that You Liangxing did not feel anything. After comparing notes with a two-metre-tall man for a good while last night, how could he possibly be fine? It was just that the excellent physique he had been cultivating ever since he was young had given him a huge benefit, and even if you were tell him to get out of bed and beat Kang Shengzhe until he was one foot into death's door, You Liangxing felt that he would not have a problem accomplishing it.

Rather than blaming him, You Liangxing felt that Kang Shengzhe had bigger problems on his end. "You should train your body more."

Kang Shengzhe's face scrunched into a grimace. "Train my body, are you expressing your dissatisfaction for the experience you had last night?"

You Liangxing: "... Speak properly."

Speak properly? No problem. Kang Shengzhe was not an overbearing president to begin with; in fact, he was a crying and rather large man. Once his temper rose, it signified the beginning of a chewed-up face that was going to blot out his skies and earth.

"I refuse to train, if there's no effect after doing it once, we'll just do it again. The real KK never admits defeat."

You Liangxing: "Kang Sheng..."

The last of his words were swallowed. At ten in the morning, You Liangxing was dragged into the muddled world he had experienced last night. It hadn't been easy for the round to end when Kang Shengzhe asked him: "Liang Liang, have your legs gone soft?"

You Liangxing hesitated for a beat, "... It's soft."

Kang Shengzhe: "......"

"Liang Liang, you've probably never managed to deceive anyone ever since you were young," Kang Shengzhe remarked.

You Liangxing: "......"

Kang Shengzhe said: "Ying ying ying, again!"

The time seemed to pass slowly and arduously. While they were fighting until their hearts were content, You Liangxing kept feeling that something was sounding outside the door. Words inter spaced, he called out to Kang Shengzhe: "Did you hear that?"