Bennys

Louis POV

".....I'm in love with you, and all these little things." I closed my eyes as my fingers finished dancing along the keys. Trying to forget about the hurt I'm going through.

"We'll Louis, I hope today went as well for you as much that I believe it did." I nodded my head at Dr. Thomas, "it's a lovely song by the way."

"Thank you, it's much better with all 5 of us singing it though." I grab my sack off the couch. As I head toward the door I notice a picture on her desk. "Is this your daughter? She's quite lovely." I notice her smile drop a little as she starts to speak.

"That is my daughter, she umm passed. Almost two years ago on her 16th birthday, her name was Liz."

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I, I didn't realize that." I said sympathy in my voice.

"It's fine, I've come to terms with it. Who I worry about most is Emma."

"Wait, Emma?" My face scrunched.

"Liz and Emma were inseparable," her eyes growing wet. "Emma never really has settled with it." Maybe this is why Emma's family needed to get away, before I could ask anymore there was a knock at the door.

"Well thank you Dr. Thomas, I'll see you Friday." I smiled to her as I walk out the door. As I enter the lobby I pull on my beanie and sunglasses. No one has noticed me in my past week here. And I want it to stay that way.

"Answer me knowwww, Lou bear pick upppppppp......." I laugh at the ringtone as I answer the call.

"Haz!" I call, already knowing who had called me.

"Lou bear!" My curly-haired band mate shoots back at me, "how's wonderful Westchester?"

"It's been great, I just walked out of Dr. Thomas office. She's the therapist they have me seeing, she's really been helping me out."

"Great! You been seen by any paps?"

"No, thank God. It's been great so far. Hanging out with my sisters, and mum, feels like old times again. Emma told me about this place that has some good local music, I think I'm gonna head there tonight." I tell him.

"Emma? That's the girls house your at right?" He questions me.

"Yeah, she's pretty cool. We've been able to talk a little bit." I walk up to the home. " I really think..... " I open the door and my eyes fall upon a girl sitting in the couch, her eyes widening some as she realizes who I am. "Umm Harry, I'm gonna have to call you back. " I don't wait for an answer as I hit the end button.

"Um, who are you?" I ask the girl curiously.

"I am Lively. Mel Lively." She grins and holds her hand to me. "And you must be the lovely guy staying in Emma's room. I'm Emma's friend. "

I laugh taking her hand, " Yes I am, nice to meet you Mel, I'm Louis."

"Louis Tomlinson, 1/5 of one direction. Born December 24, 1991." She tells me. "Yeah I'm a directioner....." I laugh at this.

"Wow, you've gotten you're facts straight." She blushed as I say this, " we'll I have a favor to ask of you"

"Sure, anything!"

"You can't let anyone else know that I'm here. I want it to stay private" I look at her seriously. She nods at me "yeah no problem!"

"Ok thanks!" I grin at her. "Well Emma told me about this good place to hear music, I'm about to head there, wanna join me?" I ask her.

"Benny's?" I nod, "oh, yeah. I love that place!"

"Let me go get changed real quick and we'll head out, okay?" I look at her. "Sounds good!"

About five minutes later I emerge, freshly clothed.

"Come on let's take Emma's car. " Mel says swinging a set of keys.

"Ummm, she told me not to drive it...." I look at her.

"What she doesn't know, won't kill her! Besides she barely drives it in the first place!" She grins and walks out the door and hops in the driver seat. "Come on Louis!" I sigh and run out to the car.

"Okay but it was never my idea!" I look at her. "That's my boy!"

We get to Benny's just as a group called the Wayzers walks onstage.

"This is Emma's favorite. " Mel tells me as they begin to play a fast song.

"We want to dedicate this song to Liz, we know your up there doll. You're always here with us every performance." The guy, closes his eyes for a brief moment then continues. " this song like our others was written by the talented Emma woods. We miss you Emma, it's been too long since you came out."

"Wait Emma? Why is he saying Emma?" I turn toward Mel.

"Emma use to be a writer. She wrote every song the Wayzers perform. But after Liz passed, she stopped...." She looked down. "We all thought it was too much for her, with Liz being the lead singer and all. Emma hasn't been the same since that night."

I nod my head not wanting to mess in other people's business.

It was around ten o'clock when I arrived home that night. I had loads of fun. And the music was great! As far as I could tell Emma was a super talented writer! She doesn't need to keep that from the world.

"Just left Benny's. wow it was great! Also met Mel today. Why didn't you tell me you wrote? Your lyrics were incredible!

Louis xx"

I send the message to Emma before I go to bed.

A/n

I was gonna update last night but I fell asleep. Oops! And I'm studying for finals. Blehhhh, shoot me in the head. Enjoy the chappie lovelies (:

Sara jane xx