Plane Rides

Emma POV

I made sure to stuff my iPhone, makeup, and some gossip magazines in my purse, before I walked out the door. Before I flipped the light-switch I did a once-over of my room. Making sure my desk drawer was locked, and that the note my mom had gotten me to write was visible for whoever was staying in our house.

"Emma, we need to leave now."

"I'm walking out my door this second!" I reply to my dad. I walk down the stairs and to the door, making sure to give Milly a hug before I left. "Bye Milly! Don't let those people mess up my room too bad!" I told her.

"Ms. Emma, don't you worry. You just have a good trip and I'll have you some of my cookies waiting for you when you get back," she smiled as she gave me another hug, "Just don't tell your mother though."

I laughed at that comment, "Since when do I tell my Mom anything?" I walked to my dads Range Rover and strapped myself in. My Mom and dad got in the car and we were off.

Two hours later our private plane was off. My mom was engrossed in something on her phone and my da was reading the New York Times. I pulled out my array of magazines, closing my eyes and randomly picking one from the stack. I open my eyes to the cover of Us Weekly, adorning the cover this week was a very hot guy. My eyes switch to the headline, "British Boy band takes break!" I flip to the page it says the story is on and crack up. 69, hahaha.

"One Directions' Louis Tomlinson is planning on going off the radar for a while, management of the band announced. Recently Tomlinson has been making headlines for his new found partying antics, attending clubs nightly. Which all seemed fun and games until band member Liam Payne found Tomlinson unconscious at a club, and had to admit him to a hospital. A source close to Tomlinson claims he hasn't been the same since his highly media-covered breakup with student Eleanour Caulder. All events the band planned in the next three months have been cancelled and will be made up once Tomlinson returns. Management says the Tomlinson clan is going away but they're not releasing where." The article read.

Hmm, that's the band Mel really likes. Supposedly Doncaster is where this guy is from. She totally freaked when I told that's where I was going. Mel is a friend I have, we're close but not nearly as close as I was with Liz. Mel is acting as my spy, I'm getting her to go and visit the house. Make sure the family staying there isn't completely weird. Watch there be some hot son they have, she'll end up with him and I'll be stuck in stupid Doncaster.....

After six hours we finally pulled into the driveway of were we are staying, our new "home". It was kind of cute, it looked two stories with a white lattice and a bright red door. My mom opened the door and I followed behind her. The house looks really homey, everything looked warn-in, but in a good way.

"Emma, your room is the first on the left down the hall. Why don't you go get settled in while I figure out what we can eat for dinner."

"Wait," I stopped in my tracks, "You cook?" A fearful look grew on my face.

"No, God no, I'm going to look on my laptop for a good place to eat." She looked at me, "You know I don't cook."

I shook my head head agreeing, and started towards the hall. I opened the first door to my left. I looked in to see a room painted red with white stripes, and the walls covered with soccer items. Probably a boys room but oh well, felt nice. I set my bags in the corner and walked over to the desk hoping to find the letter that they were suppose to write to me, our parents thought it would be a "neat thing". I searched the desk, which was covered in music sheets and old concert tickets And then I found it, I quickly opened it.

Dear person,

I hope you have fun in my home. The stuff in this room is very important to me, especially the stuff in the drawer. So don't move anything. If you need anything my cell is 418-456-2169 (a/n completely random) the neighbors are pretty cool, they have son named John. Oh yeah, named louis by the way.

Wait louis? Isn't that the guy from the bands name, he supposedly lives in Doncaster, but he's taking a three month vacation, and I'm here for 3 months...... I look down at the concert tickets on the desk and they're all One Direction tickets. I slowly opened the desk drawer and gaped at what my eyes saw. Inside was about 4 different music awards. I'm staying in Louis Tomlinsons bed room? And he's staying in mine? Oh Mel is definately up for a surprise when she visits my house...

A/n

Okay so pretty short. Sorry, font have time of I would post louis POV too. Bug I need sleep! Anyway let me know what you think.

Bye lovelies (:

Sara jane