Doncaster?

Emma's POV

When Emma walked through the door to her family's Westchester mansion the last thing he expected to see was her father and mother in the home, better yet sitting next to each other.

Her father, who was the CEO I some company to which she didn't know, was rarely home. She saw him three hours a week tops. And her mother, well she was always attending social outing or scrutinizing Emma. Better to say that Emma rarely gets along with her mother, and her father? Well you could say the same for him too. Oh the down-side of having a father who makes multi-millions a year.

Emma is an only child, 18 as of last week to be exact. Just finished her junior year of high shool and would begin her senior year after the 3 month break. In others eyes she's gorgeous, tall, blonde haired and blue eyed. The girl on top of the world, only from the outside.

"Hey mom, dad." SHe said as she cautiously walked down the marble stairs in her blue Jimmy Choos.

"Hello Emma, glad to see you finally made it home." Her father replied, making it a point to look at the clock which read 12:02 am.

"We'll if you should know my curfew is 1 am." I replied, with a ha look. "Listen I was just out with some friends, didn't get into any trouble. I swear." Three weeks ago I had to much to drink and wound up in the hospital, my parents totally freaked, an have been up my ass since then.

"Good, because we have some things to discuss." My mother said to me, "your father and I have decided that it would be best if we took a family vacation - "

" A WHAT?" I interrupted

" let your mother finish"

"Thank you," my mom replied as I rolled my eyes. " we talked with a business partner of your fathers and arranged a neat little thing for the next three months. We will swap houses with a family!" She smiled, is she actually thrilled about this?!

"Wait, us three for three months? In a different city? In someone's home? How could that possibly be fun?"

"We'll lately we've been thinking," my mother started " with all that's happened we think its best if we try to connect as family. Mildred already has your bags packed and your room tidy. We leave for Doncaster at 12 pm."

"All that's happened? Don't you dare bring that up," I said running off. Nobody I know, for three months? How can that help at all? Wait. Three weeks and its the anniversary, no. I have to be here. I can't be in Doncaster. I thought, my head spinning from everything.

"Ms. Emma, slow down!" I looked up to see Mildred, or Milly as I called her, our housekeeper, standing above me. "All you're things are packed, and don't worry I packed some things I knew you'd want" I allowed myself to laugh at the last part. Milly and Liz were the only ones who understood me. My mother wanted designer this and designer that. While all I wanted was to wear sweats and a large t-shirt. "You're the best Milly" I easily smiled at her, " please tell me you're coming with us?" I made a puppy dog face.

"Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm staying to keep order of the house. Making sure this boy that's coming isn't going to tear the house down"

"There's a boy coming?" I ask

"Oh, I wasn't suppose to say that much!" She shouted as she hurriedly left me.

Milly, I grew up with her. She's the best, more like my mother than mother actually is to me. I gasped as I opened the door to my room. All my BVB and AA posters had been taken down, replaced by a family portrait and many photos that had been stashed in a sock drawer. Pictures that were special to me. I look at the one of Liz and I, we looked around twelve at the time, full of smiles. She had just gotten her full at cheer practice. The tears slowly roll down my face as I think about her. It was all my fault, everything that night. Ill never forgive myself. I make my way over to my bedside table and pull out the bottle, this'll make the pain go away. This'll help me through. I slowly uncapped the bottle and downed three pills, slamming the bottle to the floor, with the words anti-depressant facing upward. This is the only way I can make it through, but do I really want to make it through?

A/n

Hey so this is my second fan fic and so far I'm liking way more than my first! Vote comment let me know what you think so far, I'm going to try and updat e every other day, an don't worry you'll hear from louis in the next chappie! (: check out my other "it's the little things"

Much love

Sara jane xx