Westchester?

Louis POV

My eyes opened to a stark white room. I look to my left and see my Mum, she's tightly holding my hand, mascara staining her cheeks.

*flashback*

"Louis, running to that club every night won't change anything." He said worriedly through the phone. "I know you're stressed from the tour, and then El. I mean we're here for you. "

"Leeyum, I just wanna have fun!" I slurred teetering out of the club faced with flashing camera lights. "Ugh, damn paps! Can I just ever be fuckin left alone?!" I screamed at them.

"Louis stop, you're making it worse. I'm on my way to get you. Be there in twenty. " Liam told me.

"Whatever." I remember walking into the club and being handed a shot, which I downed immediately. Then everything's a blur.

* end flashback*

"Mum?" I let out in a whisper. I think I really screwed up this time.

"Louis? Thank God you're awake! " she nearly ambushed me with a hug, "You scared us pretty bad this time."

"Mum, what happened? All I remember is talking to Liam. ...." I hesitantly asked.

"Well you went out to the club, like you've been doing recently. Liam said he called you, and he got really worried so he was going to get you. When he got there he found you, well... Passed out. " she said as a tear rolled down her cheek. " Louis you got alcohol poisoning. Thank God Liam found you when he did."

I couldn't speak. These last few weeks had been a living hell. My girlfriend and I broke up. That killed me, not to mention it was plastered on every news/gossip magazine cover. I loved her so much. It's been hard to take, plus the lads and I just finished our world tour.

"Louis I think you have a problem. Not one night in the past two weeks have you come home sober. " she looked at me worry and fear covering her face, " I arranged with Paul and some other people a family vacation. You will have the next three months off. We are all headed to the United States, a little town called Westchester, the day after tomorrow. " she finished.

"No, I can't not be with the boys, the gigs. What about the band? It's everything we've worked for. I'm sorry, I can't." My face grew horrid at the thought. The lads need me.

"I've already spoken to them, they agree your personal health is more important. They're worried Louis."

"Paul couldn't have said yes. We have gigs, the fans will go nuts." I replied trying to get out of this.

"Paul actually arranged this. He talked to a friend who needs to get away as well. We will actually be switching homes with them. Plus Paul thinks your new tabloid fame needs a break." She placed over ten gossip magazines in front of me. "Is louis from 1D losing it?" Read one, and a photo of me that night at the club was captioned with "hospitalized after being found unresponsive at club Nero". I looked onto each one only to find the same types being printed, and a few even had pictures of me leaving with random girls.....

"Louis, you haven't been the same." My Mum looked at me and began crying.

"It's just so hard, I miss her. I loved her so much and she broke my heart. Everything's just been too much." I started sobbing. No matter what I did I couldn't forget about her. No amount of alcohol I downed took her image out of my head.

A/n

Yay louis there finally so it seems kinda short I guess but I just wanted to introduce what both of them were going through. In the book lou and el break up :/. I love Lou and el together but it needed to be this way for the book! I totally ship them (: let me know what you think and I'll update tomorrow (:

Duecessss

- Sara jane xx