Plot In Chronological Order (3)

Start from the beginning

'She really is a sweet old woman,' Atsumu chuckled.

"But now that she has you, I hope you can he

"Yes. In fact, we're working on those problems bit by bit."

"I'm so glad," she clapped. "I'll, leave you to it."

"It's normal for a woman her age to want to watch her weight."

________________________________________________________________________________

The same time, Oikawa passes by the break room, he overhears it being your birthday and asks if it's true. He asks you to confirm it and he excitedly offers to take you shopping at expensive clothing stores on his break. You try to tell him you have work to do, but he tells you not to worry about it. Slightly annoyed, you agree to go with him. While there, he purchases a necklace for you to where and gives it to you before he drops you off at home later.

When he drops you off, he notices that the downstairs lights or on. He questions you, because he knows you live alone, and being that you forgot Atsumu said he was going to be at your place tonight, you lie to him and tell him that your younger cousin came for a visit. He grows a bit excited and pushes to meet them. You try to persuade him not to do, but he's already out of the car and up to your doorstep, waiting for you to open up.

When you're inside, you loudly shout his name to signal Atsumu wherever he may be in the house. He was downstairs somewhere, wearing nothing but an apron. But he goes into the bathroom to hide. Oikawa asks you where they are, but you say that she likes to sleepwalk, so she may have gone back upstairs. It was a crap excuse, but he at least believed it. Oikawa then asks for a brief tour of your house, which you give. When you come back down, you both stop near the bathroom, and Atsumu presses his ear against the door to listen when he hears that Oikawa bought you something.

He gives you the necklace and confesses to you how he feels about you and how you make him feel. He like the way you listen to him, and how kind you are. Selfless and whatnot. He then asks you to be his girl, which you force yourself to throw yourself on him and accept. He puts it on you and kisses on the cheek goodnight.

When he finally leaves, you call for Atsumu to come out wherever he is and he comes out. You're surprised at his attire and you wonder if this is supposed to be your birthday gift. He glares down at your necklace, clicks his tongue. He complains that he feels like some side piece and it's making him mad, but you tell him that he was the one who told you to keep going with the plan. He says the only reason he hid is because he didn't want to mess up their plan. Otherwise, he would've stayed right where he was.

You walk up to him and cup his crotch, smirking up at him, wondering if there's a surprise underneath the apron. He complains.

"Yeah, I had it wrapped and everything!"

"Just for me?" You push his apron aside and see the ribbon wrapped around the base. You laugh and call him cute, giving him a peck on the cheek. He complains that he doesn't want you to kiss him after you let Oikawa kiss you, but you tell him he just kissed your cheek.

"Yeah, well?"

"In case you haven't realized, you've kissed me tons of times, even though I've had the displeasure of sucking him off before."

After all that, he asks you when you're going to give him the spare key to your apartment.

"What? So you can barge in my house whenever you please?"

"Is it that bad of an idea?"

"I'll think about it."

"That old woman really was as sweet as you said. She really looks out for you, doesn't she."