Plot In Chronological Order (1)

(Atsumu isn't genuine in the beginning about liking you. He only becomes genuine after the first couple of times of sex and not being able to understand why you won't become wrapped around his finger like the others).

He begins to feel desperate about what he can do to turn your attention to him and make you want him more than just a casual sex relationship because it bothers him that you're treating him like he's this disposable toy, and he wants to change that by letting you in on some of his private life and tries to go out his way to spend his free time with you somehow. Then he gets to know about your private life and actually becomes interested in you.

He says that he's truly taken a liking to you and he wants to make you his woman. He says that he can offer you're the finest things, take you out to the fanciest places, but in response to that, you say nothing and laugh.

_____________________________________________________________________________

It takes him a while to figure out that you genuinely could care less about him or status. He's confused by the turnout, so he stops to ask you one time what this is but he catches himself before he finishes. However, you smirk because you already caught on to the question.

"Miya-san, were you trying to ask what this was?" He glared on silently as the red faded into his face. "Someone like you, asking little ol' me that question...I'm speechless."

"It's not-"

"We're fuck buddies," you barely tilted your head. "Duh. Isn't it obvious at this point?" You pointed down to his crotch. "You know how to use that thing between your legs pretty damn well, so I'm using it when I feel like it. And it's vice versa, ain't it?"

"Of course it is..."

"Unless...Could it be that you're-" Your toothy grin stretched wider.

"Hey, aren't you giving yourself a bit too much credit? I was just making sure you weren't getting the wrong idea yourself. I've had too many women in my past asking me the same question, so I wanted to make it clear here and now."

"Then how about we make it official?"

"Official?" His forehead scrunched together. "You mean like as a couple? But you-"

"Oh gosh, no. Officially fuck buddies. I mean it took us up until this point to address it, so why the hell not just say it now."

"Fine. We're fuck buddies then."

"Just try not to fall for me, okay?" You glance just barely over your shoulder. "Anything more than this isn't my thing."

It's then that he understands he's the one who's been dancing in the palm of your hands. It irks him, but he hands it to you.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Atsumu agrees to it but despite this, he goes on to send gifts like lingerie wrapped in a box to your workplace. He excuses it the first two times saying he personally wants to see you wear them in bed. Or he's just doing it because he wants to and you don't have to think of it as anything.

But when you tell him more about yourself and what you like to do in your spare time, he starts to get more attached. And even having genuine cute moments together like teaching him how to crotchet and him failing. Your laugh makes him blush and his heart speeds up.

________________________________________________________________________________

To him, it seemed like you were really taking a liking to him But at this point, you still haven't fallen for him. You're only warming up to him bit by bit. But after a while of having sex, Atsumu notices your self-harm scars after you come out of the shower in the middle of foreplay, where he's kissing the mole on your wrist. He hadn't noticed them before; he wonders why he never noticed them before, but while kisses you all over, he noticed the very faint scars. He questions what's wrong, but he shakes his head and continues on. He wants to ask, but he doesn't want to ruin the mood, so he pushes it to the side.