Secret.

A/N: DISCLAIMER. This last scene of this chapter contains NSFW content.

At the crack of dawn, the sun peered through the gap between your black curtains and into your dark space. Your body stirred lightly beneath the covers, twisting inward, with your head plopping back down on your fluffed pillow.

Despite trying to find comfort, the slight breeze brushing over your crevices only further sobered you up. That, coupled with the piercing notification going off nearby.

'Who in the hell?'  Your eyelids cracked open just a little to find the handsome young man sound asleep. His arm kept comfortably tucked behind his head. Your eyes pealed further. "Hey."  You pushed up onto your forearm and off went another ping. You stretched your neck over him to get a glimpse of your nightstand. "Get up. I think your manager's trying to get a hold of you." You rocked him from the shoulder.

"Mm..." He shrugged his shoulder away and rolled over onto his side. "Stop bothering me..." he groaned. "I'm not ready to wake up..."

"Tsk." You further pushed yourself into an upright position. "You've got some nerve." You swung your leg over and drove your foot into his side, sending him tumbling over the edge with half the sheets in tow.

"My head..." A sluggish complaint rose from the floor. "Ouch..." He pushed himself onto his knees and slouched over the edge of the bed. "

You ripped the sheet away from your bare body and scooted out of bed. "Find your clothes, put them on, and leave." You glanced over at the clock hanging above the door. 'I need to hurry.'

"You're so cold, (Y/n)" he cradled his head. "Kicking a defenseless person off the bed, who's sleeping no less. What if I broke something?"

"Technically speaking, you weren't supposed to spend the night here." You bent over and snatched the condom wrapper of the floor and dropped it above he small garbage pail near your bed. "So I have every right to kick an unwanted person out of my bed."

He picked himself off the ground, along with sheets, and tossed the rest of it back on the bed. "I thought you'd at least appreciate me staying to snuggle up together. Lots of women appreciate that extra intimacy from their partner."

Your eyes dipped below his waist to the thing dangling free out in the open. "Is that so..."

The smile on Atsumu's face fell. His eyes traced over every bit of you. Every exposed part he had the absolute pleasure in fondling, kissing, licking, biting, and sucking, reminded him of what took place in this bed. How you looked and sounded while he did it.  Every moan and gasp he thrust out of you and each hiss and groan you rode out of him, slipped him into a fervent trance.

'No gag reflexes.' Check. 'Beastly stamina.' Check. 'Tight pussy.' Check. 'Nice rack.' Double-check. 'It'd be a waste tossing her away after screwing around a few times. I should keep her around for a while, at least until I get bored.'

"You definitely kept me on my toes last night," he said. "A job well done."

Your brows furrowed. "Please don't make it sound like you paid to have me for the night." You folded your arms. "It's strange." You scraped the crust and eye boogers out from the corner of your eyes.

He laughed. "I'm serious here. It was the most fun I've had in a long while." He stepped around the corners of the bed and made his way down to you. "I like experimenting with virgins when I meet one, but it's just as exciting getting my hands on an experienced woman who knows how to take the lead." He crept his fingers around your waist and pulled you up against his body. "It's sexy."

Atsumu dipped beside your neck and left behind a peck. "Let me get one more round in and I'll go." His hand slid down your hip and cupped your ass. "I know you want it too." Each new one lingered longer than the previous ones. They rose higher up your face, scattering over your cheek and towards your lips.