20

Azazel and Michael were staring wide-eyed at the Supreme King who just emerged from the portal. The suspicions of those two only got bigger when Utopia also walked in through the portal.

"W-What are you doing here!" Michael asked with a shaken voice.

"Calm down, Michael," Haou said back. "This is a peace meeting, not a war-zone. Don't give me a reason to make it one," he said whiith a glare that can be felt even through his helmet.

Azazel and Michael stared at the Supreme King for a few more moments before slowly sitting back down. The Arch Angel looked at Sirzechs and Serafall with narrowed eyes. "Lucifer, Leviathan, did you know about his appearance? What is the meaning of this?"

"The Devils owe Haou a great debt," Sirzechs replied with a firm gaze, showing that he was not backing down. "Including him in this meeting after he asked to be part of it is the least we can do."

"I'm not sure if you heard, but the Supreme King doesn't exactly think fondly of the Angels and Fallen Angels," Azazel commented, looking cautiously at Haou.

"Lord Michael, who is this person?" Irena, who came with Michael, asked, having already pulled out Excalibur Mimic when the portal appeared.

Vali narrowed his eyes, deep in thought before realizing who that he met this armored person before. "You're the guy who killed Kokabiel," he said.

Haou didn't acknowledge Irina's question or Vali's statement and simply waved his hand, causing a new, black seat to appear beside Serafall before he took it for himself.

"Now, I'm sure you two are wondering why I'm here," Haou stated as a fact and neither leader of the Angels or the leader of the Fallen Angels denied it. "Well, I suppose you can say it's mainly to help my people, nothing more, nothing less."

"That does not help us understand why you're here," Michael replied with a concerned look, mainly because he didn't want the peace meeting to be ruined now that they were so close to peace.

"I'm saying that from now on, the World of Duel Monsters will no longer hide, and I'm here to see if you people are going to agree to peace with Duel Monsters or not," Haou revealed, shocking the arch angel.

"That's a bold and sudden statement," Azazel said crossing his arms. "From what I know, the World of Duel Monsters have been in hiding from the early days of the Great War, with very few people from this world knowing about it, even less able to go there themselves."

"We're done hiding," Haou stated firmly, an obvious glare behind his helmet. "I have built a stable relationship with a few other Pantheons, all of whom would not have a problem with my people making an appearance in the desire for peace. In fact, I just sealed a material trade deal with the Greek Pantheon," he informed them of where he came from. He made sure to send Bennia to his home in order to wait for him there since she had nothing to do with this meeting.

"So, you're saying you're here to do the same with the Biblical Pantheon?" Azazel asked to make sure.

"The relationship between Haou and Devils is mostly stable," Serafall informed them. She didn't have any of her childish personality she usually had and a serious aura was around her. "While we have nothing official yet, not many Devils will go against establishing a firm alliance with them."

"So, you are here in order to clear things up with us and the Fallen Angels," Michael said as a statement rather than a question.

The Supreme King nodded. "That's right. This has been a long time coming, and you two know it," he replied, a harsh tone in his voice.

Azazel scratched the back of his head, chuckling nervously. "Yeah, I'm just glad it's happening in this way rather than a more violent one," Michael agreed fully with the Fallen Angel.