9

Another day in Kouh dawns upon the town the four brothers were currently in the living room of their house, waiting for the Supreme King to come downstairs.

Haou then finally did come downstairs and the brothers looked at him curiously. "Lord Haou, good morning," they greeted.

Seeing their curious looks and tone, the Supreme King knew they were practically asking for why was he late. "I just talked to Amaterasu," he said gaining their attention.

"Was it about the church girls?" Yuto asked as they made a space for Haou to sit in.

The brown-haired teen nodded as he took a seat and started breakfast. Yuya decided to ask, "So, what did she say?" hoping that the Shinto goddess might have convinced the Supreme King to help the girls avoid certain death.

"Pretty much what I did. Leave the church to their business, and only interfere when the town is in danger," Haou explained and the four brothers nodded.

Yuya and Yugo looked at each other. They were really hoping that the leader of the Shinto pantheon would have changed the Supreme King's mind, but they couldn't blame her since she had no reason to help the church.

"It's not like there will be a problem," Yuto noted, not seeing the danger in fighting Kokabiel.

His brothers had to agree. Kokabiel was a little weak for a Cadre Fallen Angel. All he could do if serious is destroy JUST this town. Meanwhile, people like Sirzechs, Serafall, and even Azazel can endanger all of Japan if they're not careful when serious. Comparing them to the warmonger was nothing short of laughable.

"What about the church girls?" Yuri asked wanting to know what Haou's thoughts on them were.

"Not my problem," the Supreme King replied. Truthfully, the only thing he was actually concerned about was having to tell Griselda Quarta about her daughter's passing.

Yuri and Yuto nodded and returned to finish their breakfast. Meanwhile, Yuya and Yugo looked at each other again, honestly thinking about something that they both considered extremely stupid.

It was now time for school, much to many students' boredom. Haou and the four brothers have already split up and were all headed to their respective classes.

"This doesn't feel right," Yugo said as he and Yuya were walking towards their classroom.

"I know," the green-haired teen agreed with his brother that it was cruel to abandon the church girls. "But, Lord Haou gave us orders," he said grimly as his brother shared the same annoyed expression. "Plus, what are we even supposed to do?"

As much as he wanted to say something, Yugo couldn't. Even if they went against Haou's orders, which was stupid even for them, they didn't have a plan at all. So, it would just enrage the Supreme King for no reason.

Suddenly, both brothers stopped as they looked at each other. "Do you smell that?" Yuya asked his brother.

Yugo nodded. "Yeah," he replied as he took another whiff of air and catching the familiar scent of two Dragons that were turned to Sacred Gears.

They both walked towards the end of the hallway and looked over the corner to catch sight of Issei talking with Saji.

They both became suspicious. True, they could have been sent by their kings, but they doubted that either Sona or Rias would send these two instead of someone more reliable. They could also smell a certain White cat spying on them from the other side of the hall.

"What do you want, Hyoudou?" Saji asked rather agitated that the Red Emperor just dragged him here.

"Yeah, listen, can you meet me at the park after school?" Issei asked hiding what his intentions are.