6

Judai and the four brothers were returning from lunchtime now. It ended a while ago, and the Supreme King spent most of the time trying, and failing, to catch the cat.

"Oh man, I didn't get any food," Judai complained as they were walking towards the entrance to the academy, coming back from the yard.

The four brothers wanted to comment on how it was because he kept chasing a cat, but decided to keep it to themselves fearing Haou's wrath.

Suddenly, all four brothers stopped moving. Judai went ahead of them a few feet before he realized that they weren't walking anymore. The brown-haired teen looked at them confused. "What's up, guys?"

The brothers didn't answer him, they just started sniffing around, picking up a familiar scent. "Please tell me I'm not the only one who smells that," Yuya said with an angry frown.

"No, I smell it, too," Yuto backed up his brother's theory with a similar frown.

"Can't be… " Yugo mumbled before his eyes narrowed to a glare.

"Ddraig," Yuri said through his grit teeth. The mood between the brothers immediately went hostile as they looked around before spotting the source of the smell.

It was a brown, messy-haired teen, wearing the school uniform but with a redshirt under the jacket. He was walking beside a girl with long, blonde hair and green eyes. Both of them walking on the other side of the yard, obviously coming back from lunch.

The brothers were more focused on the boy, or to be specific, the aura and scent around him. It didn't take them seconds to recognize it, and for their hatred to skyrocket.

"You're kidding me. HE is here?!" Yuya growled glaring at the boy.

"Why I outta-" Yuto was ready to stomp to the boy and rip him a new one, but stopped when a hand grabbed his shoulder.

The four brothers looked and saw Judai shaking his head. "Not here," he said motioning around them.

Yuri, Yuto, Yuya, and Yugo looked and saw all the students walking around. They realized what the Supreme King was telling them. These were all innocent lives, unknowing about the supernatural, and a fight between Dragons would take all that from them.

While the four brothers wanted to give the Red Emperor a piece of their mind, they knew that Judai, or Haou to be specific, would show them no mercy if they got innocent people involved.

So, deciding to avoid conflict and the punishment from the Supreme King, the four boys kept control of their anger and just followed Judai as they all walked towards their designated classes.

The sun started setting as the school day came to an end. Judai and the four brothers went through the classes as normal as possible.

Right now, the Supreme King and the brothers just walked out of the school's gates. "Man, who knew school would be so boring and in need of so much work," Judai said scratching his head at the homework he was giving.

"I did, and I warned you about it," Yugo said. When Haou told them about the school, Yugo kept complaining about how boring it will be.

"No one said it would be easy," Yuto said, also feeling bored but trying to hide his discomfort.

"So, what should we do next?" Yuya asked. Now that they were out of school, he suspected that they won't just go back home on the first day.

Suddenly, they heard a loud growl and they looked at the source, which was Judai's stomach. "How about some food?" the Supreme King asked holding his stomach. "I'm starving," he chuckled as the brothers sweatdropped. But, they couldn't blame him since he never caught that cat that stole his lunch.