17

"Urghh, that mission took longer than expected," a young feminine voice groaned out in annoyance.

The owner of that voice was a petite young girl with pale skin, golden eyes, and long purple hair that was tied to a braid. She was wearing a dark blue sleeveless dress that barely reached her knees. She was also wearing a short cape with a hood in it that had two pointy tips. In her hands was a scythe with a cartoonish skull between the pole and the blade.

This girl's name is Bennia, a Reaper-Human hybrid. She had just came back to the underworld from a mission that should have taken her a few days, but ended up being more than a week, and now had to report to Hades.

"I just know that Lord Hades is going to yell at me," Bennia complained while scratching the back of her head. She wasn't too young to notice that the Greek God of Hell didn't like her, even though she never actually did anything to him. "Whoa!" Bennia stopped herself as she almost fell over something.

Looking at what she almost fell into, Bennia was surprised to see a big crater… a VERY big crater at where Hades' castle is supposed to be. Not only that, but she can see that the crater covered the entire area of the underworld that is owned by the Greek pantheon.

"What… what happened here?" Bennia couldn't hide the shock in her voice as she looked in disbelief. However, her look suddenly turned to one of excitement. "Wait, does that mean I don't have to report to Lord Hades anymore?" she asked, seeing this as a way out of Hades' anger.

"What got you so gloomy?" Judai asked Rias Gremory as they were on their way to school.

The four brothers, Xenovia, Koneko, Akeno, and Kiba were also with them on their way to school. In contrast to the others, who looked awake, the Gremory heiress looked a little sleep deprived with a cloud of depression over her head.

"It's the day of the family class visit," Rias replied as she sighed heavily. "My brother is coming, and from what he told me, my father is as well. I just know they'll do something to embarrass me," she loved her family dearly, but they can be a bit too much for her sometimes.

"I think that's pretty much the whole existence of being a family, they embarrass you," Yuto commented.

"Yup/Yeah/True that," his brothers all agreed with their way, causing the Gremory Peerage to be somewhat surprised that they didn't feel insulted.

The Gremory heiress sighed again. "It's not that I don't want them to be there, it's just that they sometimes take it a little too far," she admitted, remembering how her father and brother act.

"I think that's because Zeoticus and Venelana always wanted another kid, and that Sirzechs wanted a little sibling," Judai mumbled with a hand on his chin. Rias wasn't really surprised that the Supreme King knew her parents considering who he is. "But, either way, what else do you have planned for today?"

Rias shook her head. "No, nothing special. Just go through school as usual. Except with the parents visiting," she said taking a deep breath.

"Yes, go through school like usual," Yuri started as his smirk turned somewhat dark. "Just ignore that your parents are there, giving out embarrassing stories about you, and filming you to embarrass you later," he listed out, causing the depressing aura around Rias to grow. "What about you, Akeno?" he asked turning to said woman.

The Gremory Queen tensed for a second. "I… really don't have any family to pay a visit," she replied.

"I'm sorry for asking," Yuri apologized, which caught his brothers off guard because the apology sounded sincere.