11

After the short meeting with Kokabiel, and the arrival of Yuri and Yuto, we find the Gremory and Sitri Peerages in the house of the four brothers and Haou.

Xenovia and Kiba were still tied by Yuri's vines since he didn't trust them to try and run away. The blue-haired girl had a worried expression as she was informed of Irina's state but was slightly relieved to hear that her partner's life was not in danger.

Kiba had a troubled expression. He wanted to go after Valper before he gets a chance to run away. But, he didn't want to risk it since Yuri was VERY detailed on what he'll do should the Gremory Knight keep struggling.

Rias and Sona were standing at the side with their respective groups, looking a little confused. The reason for their confusion was the fearful look on Yuya and Yugo.

Speaking of Yuya and Yugo, they were both on their knees in front of the table and couch, both shaking with a look of pure fear on their faces. Yuri and Yuto were standing behind their brothers to make sure neither of them tries to make a run for it.

"S-So, uh," Yuya started speaking trying, and failing to calm himself a little. "H-How much t-trouble are we in?" he asked while looking at his brothers over his shoulder with Yugo doing the same, hoping that it's better than what it looks like.

Yuto crossed his arms. "Remember that incident with the harpies a few years ago?" he asked and his two frightened brothers nodded. "It's almost double that."

Both Yuya and Yugo looked like they can be passed off as ghosts from how pale they looked. That incident with the harpies where they tried to poison Yubel has made Haou pretty pissed off, and they saw what happened to them. Now, they were dealing with double that anger.

Yuri chuckled seeing their fear struck looks. Personally, he was having the time of his life. "How much are you willing to bet that Yugo is going to try and bail his way out?" the pink-haired teen asked his brother that was standing beside him.

"Hey!" Yugo cried out with a tick mark over his head, angry at how his brother practically called him a coward.

"Even Yugo isn't that cowardly," Yugo said which made his blue-haired brother cringe as if an arrow just struck his heart. "I bet you a cave full of gold," he added thinking that his brother, while currently scared, wasn't that much of a coward to try and bail.

The Devils and Church girl looked on surprised as Yuto made that bet. To them, except Sona and Rias, it might have seemed much, but to the Heavenly Dragons, a cave full of gold was practically pocket change.

"Wait, I don't understand," Rias finally voiced out her confusion, tired of being in the dark. "Why are you two so worried?" she asked.

Sona fixed up her glasses after nodding with her childhood friend. "I am also wondering. I hardly believe that Judai is frightening in any way," she asked. The rest of the Devils, especially Koneko, agreed fully with her. None of them can see Judai hurt a fly.

Xenovia, however, was skeptical. She was still a little shaken from the glare that the Supreme King has given her and didn't completely share the Devils' opinion.

"It's not Judai we're worried about," Yuya informed looking at the ground. He and Yugo knew that Judai would not punish them for helping the church girls, but Haou was an entirely different story.

The Devils and Xenovia looked at him confused. The two heiresses even started wondering if they secretly brought someone else with them without their knowledge.

Suddenly, the door to the living room was slammed open, surprising the Devils and Xenovia, while causing the two frightened brothers to almost jump out of their skin.