5

The student council room was slightly quiet. They all stared at Judai after his enthusiastic introduction.

The most shocked were the four brothers. In all their time of working with him, they had never seen Haou acting like this. All bubbly and happy.

After looking through a few papers, Sona took out five schedules and gave them to the boys. "Here, these are your classes and their schedules. The teachers were already informed of your arrival, so just ask them to come in."

"Sweet. Thanks a lot, prez," Judai smiled using a short version of 'president' as he took the paper. The four brothers, while slightly disturbed at Haou's change of character, took their own schedules. "I just hope to not get lost in this big school. This place is super huge," he said chuckling.

While Sona felt a little annoyed at the nickname, it wasn't the most embarrassing one, especially compared to the ones from her sister. "I'm the student council president. Helping new students is my job," she said tipping her glasses.

"Well, you sure are great at it," Judai complimented gaining a proud smirk from the young Sitri. Judai, or to be specific, Haou knew that the best way to get on a Sitri's good side was an honest compliment about their job. "Well, we better get going," Judai, along with the four brothers, turned towards the door to leave.

"Can you wait for a moment?" Sona asked gaining their attention. They all looked at her as she motioned to chessboard. "This might seem like an odd question, but tell me, what do you think of chess?"

All five new boys blinked at her question. They weren't surprised that a Devil plays chess, especially considering how important the game was in the underworld. But, they were surprised that she asked it out of nowhere.

Meanwhile, Sona was keeping a critical, almost unnoticeable gaze at the five boys. The fact that all five of them just suddenly transferred here, along with the fact that they had four brothers with the same face, put them as 'suspicious' in her book. So, she decided to ask them about chess. Mainly because most supernatural creatures have a certain reaction to it.

The first to answer was Yuya. "Well, it's not exactly my style. I prefer stuff that is flashy and catch everyone's attention," He said with a smile. He always loved the flashy magic shows that the circus had. Especially Sky Magician, the biggest entertainer in the world of Duel Monsters.

"Not a bad game," Yuto said crossing his arms. "However, I never got the time to play it much," he added. It's not like he had time, fighting a Civil War, and helping Haou.

"Confusing," Yugo said earning a sweat drop from the student council. "I honestly can't tell my head from tail in it… which piece is the king again?" he asked earning more sweat drops.

"I suppose its strategies are interesting," Yuri said shrugging his shoulders. "But, I personally prefer the more… physical kind of activity," he said with a faux smile. The student council thought he meant sports, but his brothers knew he meant things that make your opponents cry for mercy.

Judai shrugged his shoulders. "Well, I don't hate it. But, I personally like card games," he said grinning from ear to ear. "There's lots of action in those, you gotta try it."

If Sona had suspicions about them being supernatural, they were practically gone now. Not only did she not sense any energy from them, but she also noted that their answers were genuine and unlike most supernatural creatures.

If asked about chess, Angels would get uncomfortable because it's relation to the Devils and try to avoid the subject. Fallen Angels would either say the game is boring or they're not good at it to avoid suspicions. And Devils would gloat about their abilities in it, even the most humble of them.