"What's up Harry?" I ask

"Want to go to the garden later tonight?" He asks me

I pause for a minute, "Sure. I'll meet you in the common room at 6"

Why did I agree to 'date' Potter?

I don't want anything to do with him. He hates that I'm friends with Draco.

Draco is my absolute best friend and I miss seeing him all day.

I go through classes and it's 5:45 PM, so I get ready to go to the garden. I put on my Black jeans with Draco's Green Slytherin hoodie that I took from his room at Christmas.

"Harry, where are you?" I shout, so he can here

"I'm behind you. Listen, the past 4 months have been decent, but I can't associate myself with a piece of shit Slytherin like you. Especially since you are still friends with Malfoy after I told you that I didn't want you talking to him." He says in a pissy voice

I look at him, "You really expected me to drop my best friend that's been in my life since we were little, because you two can't get along? I'm not a damn yo-yo for you to toy with Potter!"

"Fuck you Skyra. Why don't you do us all a favor and die. Hermione was only nice to you so she could get closer to Draco, but he won't pay attention to anyone other than your ugly ass." He yells at me.

I run off and run to the top of the Astronomy Tower, looking down at how far the fall would be.

Draco

"Pansy, have you heard from Sky? I haven't heard from her since Potter talked to her." I ask, even though I hate talking to Pansy.

Crabbe runs in, "DRACO, SKY IS AT THE TOP OF THE ASTRONOMY TOWER! SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE MAY JUMP!"

"Blaise, Goyle grab your brooms. Crabbe, Pansy get Potter!" I order them

I hope she doesn't jump. I couldn't live with myself if she hurt herself.

I reach the Astronomy Tower. I run up the stairs as fast as I can, but by the time I get up there, she's gone. I start crying thinking I lost her forever.

"Malfoy!" Blaise yells "We have to get her to the hospital wing! She jumped and when I caught her, she hit her head on the side of the tower!"

She's been in the hospital wing for 8 days, unconscious. I have been by her side every day, so has Blaise. He feels bad that she hit her head when he caught her, but I'm grateful he caught her.

"Draco? Blaise? What happened to me? Where am I?" Sky wakes up and is out of it.

I smile so big I didn't care who saw, "Sky, you jumped from the Astronomy Tower and when Blaise caught you on his broom, you hit your head. You've been unconscious for 8 days. Why were you up there? Why would you jump?"

She looked at me and started crying, "Harry. He told me he couldn't associate with a piece of shit Slytherin like me. And do everyone a favor and die. That Hermione was only nice to me so she could get closer to you, but you wouldn't pay any mind to her because you were so focused on my ugly ass."

"Sky, you are not ugly, you are not a piece of shit. I wouldn't be able to live without you. I don't want you leaving me. You're my best friend and I need you here with me. Promise me you won't do that again?" I plead with her as I sit on the bed next to her.

She leans up and hugs me, "I promise I won't do it again. I'm sorry I did it Dray. I felt like he was right, and I would be better off dead, and you would be happier"

"I promise you; I would be miserable without you. I don't want a life without you in it. You're my best friend and I need you more than anything Sky." I grab her and pull her close to me and give her a tight hug, so she knows she's loved, by me at least.

Skyra

Waking up to see how scared Draco was to lose me because I listened to Potter broke me. I hurt my best friend and now he's worried that I'll do it again.

Professor Dumbledore walks in, "Mr. Zabini, can you give me a minute with Mr. Malfoy and Miss Snape?"

"Yes sir. I'm glad you're okay Skyra. If you need anything you know where to find me," Blaise says as he walks away.

"Miss Snape, I am sorry for what happened to you. I believe it best to move you out of the Gryffindor dorms." He says to me

I look at him confused, "I thought there aren't any Slytherin girl dorms available?"

"Ahh, there's not, but if it is okay with you and Mr. Malfoy. I would like for you two to room together. Since Mr. Malfoy hasn't left your side, your father and I see it best if you two are rooming together for your safety," Professor Dumbledore says looking at both of us

I can feel Draco's hand gripping mine a little bit tighter, "Of course professor. I wouldn't mind at all. If Sky is okay with it, we can go ahead and get her moved in ASAP."

I smile at him, "I'm good with it. I will feel safer." I see Draco smiling from the corner of my eye.

Dumbledore nods, "Well then, it's final. Mr. Malfoy, Miss. Snapes, you two will now be roommates. Protect her Mr. Malfoy."

"Yes sir." He replies