Let it burn!!!![Final chapter][Hawks x Reader(pt6)]

You went back to work the next day and after a few minutes of sitting at you desk doing some files when you ft a hand on your shoulder and then a cloth over your mouth and nose and you then passed out. When you came to you where on the top of the roof of the office building. The league of villains where surrounding you and you smelled smoke around you and then you realized that the whole building was on fire and that your wings were torn and burnt due to Dabis quirk. You stood up and look up to see a news helicopter hovering above you and you got an idea.

Hawks' POV

After evacuating everyone out of the burning building Miriko comes running up to me.

WHERES Y/N!!!!

She yelled. I looked around in shock noticing that Y/n wasnt with us. I then heard the news reporter at the TV store say.

EVERYONE WE HAVE BREAKING NEWS!!!THIS IS A LIVE STATEMENT FROM A PERSON ON THE ROOF OF THE BURNING BUILDING!!!!

When the TV cuts to the scene i see Y/n there and her wings all broken and burnt. She then yelled.

THIS IS AN ANOUSMENT I HAVE TO MAKE BEFORE I DO THIS!!!HAWKS IM SORRY THAT IM TELLING YOU THIS NOW BUT, I HAVE HANAHAKI DISEASE AND I'M GONNA DIE ANYWAY SO...I GUESS WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS....I LOVE YOU AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH MIRIKO!!!!

⚠️Mention of suicide⚠️

She said and she started to walk to the edge of the 40ft building. She then turned around and let her body fall. I ran to the burning building trying to find Y/ns falling body through all the smoke when finally I see her slim figure and fly straight to her. I catch her and make my way back to the ground. When we safely land I kneel down and see that she isn't breathing.

DAMN IT THIS IS ALL MY FUALT!!!! IF I HAD KNOWN SOONER NONENOF THIS WOILD HAVE HAPPENED!!! IM SO SO SORRY Y/N!!!

I say crying and plycing a light kiss on Y/n's lips.And the final words that came out of my mouth where.

I-I love you,Y/n....

I place my head on hers and after a wile I hear a soft cough and look to find Y/n who has regained her color and weight looking up at me with glimmering eyes and she says.

I love you so much you weirdo chicken...

The end