The decision [dabi x reader hanahaki pt4]

You where woken up by toga jumping onto your bed and shaking you.

toga: hey y/n what happened here? did you kill someone without me!!!!

"togaaaa why'd you wake meeee!!!" you said pushing the cover off of yourself to reveal your small frail figure.

toga: what the hell!!!

She stood there and looked at your figure~ you stood up and went to the bathroom looking in the mirror to find a thin pale figure with jet black hair staring back at you with eyes that where filled with nothing but tiredness and had black circles under them.
By now you've already grown to accept the fact that this was happening to you, that any day now you would wake up in a place that isn't the lov. You washed your face and toga came into the bathroom.

Toga: hey um y/n...i brought you one of my oversized hoodies and some sweats~ i think its best if you hide your body from the rest...

You look at her letting a soft smile form your lips. "Thanks toga" you managed to utter even tho talking hurt your throught so much now...she hugged you and placed the pair of clothes on the bed. You decided to take a shower~ your figure was weak tho so instead of standing, you sat on the ground hugging your knees. A few minutes pass and you hear a knock at your bathroom door~

???: HEY YN WERE GOING TO THE STORE!!!YOU COMIN?!

SHIT!! It was Dabi... you started to feel the familiar feeling of your mouth filling with blood and the sweet aroma of the flower filling the air~ not being able to hold back you start coughing letting the blood spill down the drain. Dabi hears this and out of concer he speaks.

Dabi: hey yn are you ok in there?

i um y-yea i'm *cough* i'm f-fine!!!!

you manage to yell even tho the blood was gushing out your mouth along with some petals here and there. You couldn't take this anymore~ you had no other choice but to get the surgery~

later in the day toga came into your room and saw you watching friends marathon that they where running on the tv. she sat next to you and poured out a bag of a bunch of sweets and other nice things.

Toga: i got u sum stuff~ i thought we could have a girls day...

sure toga id love to~ cmon lets watch a horror movie and find a funny one this time~

~timeskip to a few hours later~

you and toga where sitting on the floor infront of the tv when all the sudden you hear dabi's voice outside in the hall~

Dabi: Im serious twice~ ever since she saw me with that slut of a girl she's been avoiding me-

your eyes widen as you start to cough flowers and blood toga imediantly rushing to your aid bringing u to the bathroom.  After coughing you rest your head on the bowl and look at her.

T-toga...im gunna do it...im gunna get the surgery...

She stops and looks at you with sadness and confusion

Toga: But y/n you know what that means right? y-you wont be you anymore...

you nod and look down letting out a sigh as you open your mouth to speak.

Y-yea~i know that...but toga its either die like this or get the operaition... cuz i know he wont like me back...its the sad reality if this...

Toga: ok...but before you get it youv'e gotta tell him~ for me, please?

Ok toga ill tell him~ i promice~

(hey guys im kinda having writers block soooo its gunna take me a while to finish Dabi's story...if i cant think of anything i might put this story on Haitus...but ill try my best to finish it i promice~ ANYGAYS i hope u all enjoyed this chapter and ill try to post the next part as soon as possible~ ALSO thank u all so so much for 4.6K reads!!!!)