The Twins[Hawks x Reader Hanahaki (pt1)]

You where Mirikos twin sister not identical and you where older than her by 7 minutes, you didnt have the same quirk as her thi and it was more like Hawks' quirk exceptyou had huge blue monarch butterfly wings keep in mind they where extremely sensitive if you know what I mean. You worked at Hawks' agency as his secretary and often you and Miriko would play pranks on your co-workers. You and Miriko would especially play pranks on Hawks but he had gotten so used to it that he just didnt care. Miriko came to you earlier in the day to ask if you could take over her shift for patrolling with Hawks since she wasnt feeling well and decided to head out early. You told her you would and now you where in your way to Hawks' office to go on patrol together. You didnt think that anyone had known except for Miriko but you had a massive crush on Hawks and when Miriko told you she wasnt feeling well you where kinda happy since you could get to go on patrol with Hawks for the first time in like 6 weeks. When you got to his office you didnt think twice to knock and when you opened the door you saw both hawks and Miriko half naked and Miriko sat on Hawks desk and they where both look ing at you in shock...

TBC!!! This is specifically made cuz the ultimate killer bunny is a SIIIIMP for Hawks sooooo yea I'll post a new part soo promice!!💖💖💖