Why are you avoiding me!!![Shoto x Reader Hanahaki (pt7)]

All the sudden you feel yourself being yanked away from Shoto. It was Bakugou and his soo called 'Squad'. He looked at you and quickly asked,

Are you ok,did he hurt you???

You shake your head 'no' a d he gave you to Sero and Mina wile Denki a d Kirishima helped him 'comfront' Shoto, and then after that happened the realization hit you...You where soooo close to Shoto!!!
All the sudden you started to cough rapidly and all you knew what to do is run for the nearest trash bin. The nearest bin was all the way in the middle of the hall so you bolted, coughing up red and white rose petals as you ran along with some blood.

(Btw the petals and the rose looks like this)

When you reached the bin you just coughed up more blood than anything along with a bunch of rose petals and thus lasted for about the longest time you've ever coughed being 20 minutes

When you reached the bin you just coughed up more blood than anything along with a bunch of rose petals and thus lasted for about the longest time you've ever coughed being 20 minutes. When you where done you just fell back collapsing onto the floor,your breath being short yet heavy and your mouth smudged with blood.

Bakugou's POV

Wile j was busy blasting Icyhots face to a pulp I noticed that Y/n was gone. Immediately I stopped what I was doing and ran to find her. When I found her she was collapsed on the floor in a pile of her own blood sweat and tears and some monocromatic rose petals. I rushed up to her and kneeled down beside her picking her head up sothat I could hug her and whisper sweet nothings into her ear to make her feel better...

(This is the best picture I could find that fit the description lol)

Y/n POV

Bakugou held me in his arms and I clenched onto his chest letting out soft sobs and sniffles wile he whispered stuff to me like...

Your gonna be ok...Everything is gonna be ok y/n, just keep listening to my voice....I will always be here for you... I made a promice to you and I will never brake it, not till the day I die....

All the sudden I notice that all the students had come out of their classes to see what's going on. When Shoto had arrived at the scene he was in complete shock. The first thing he took notice of was me lying curled up in a ball on Bakugou's lap, then he noticed that there was a bunch of blood and rose petals everywhere, it looked like a crime scene out of a scary forensic documentary!!! He took a few steps forward and kneeled down to be met by the sight of me crying into Bakugou's chest.

Y/n, what's going on....?

To be continued...

Oof the angst in this is reaaaaaaal like daaaaamn I promise that once I get the time I will post I think what will be the final chapter of the Shoto Todoroki story but until then I will be taking character story request

Luv you all!!!!💖💖💖💖😘😘😘😘