Now, can you tell me whats wrong??[Shoto x Reader Hanahaki(pt4)]

Bakugou broke from the hug looking at you.

Now, can you tell me what's going on??

At that moment you broke down in tears and told him all about how you saw Shoto and Momo kissing all the way to how you can be cured.

Well obviously your gonna get the flower removed right???

You looked at him and shook your head from side to side and told him.

The flower has been growing in my lungs for to long so it's to late for it to be removed...So now my only hope is if Todoroki likes me back...

And then the room went quite.After a few moments of silence and Bakugou pacing around his room he finally said something.

Well then let's just tell icyhot what's happening!!!

We cant cuz if we do I dont want him to feel like he has to end his relationship with Yomomo just to save me....so I've decided to to just...

No...Y/n, why would you just let yourself die over some dumbass who doesnt even like you back!!!

You looked at Bakugou cheeks all puffy and eyes red from all the crying...

I'm sorry, Bakugou but I just cant...

You could tell that there where tears starting to form in the corner of his eyes. You stood up and hugged him(just saying ur the shortest minus Mineta in your class being 4'6 and all) and just cried onto his chest.

I'm so so sorry...

You said nuzzling your face into his shirt. He rested his chin on your head and said...

It's ok, if you only have a certain amount of time to live, I'll make sure that it will be the best....