Please...I love you...[Shoto x Reader Hanahaki (pt8)]

Before we get into the chapter I just wanna say that this might be the last chapter for shoto and there will be allot of a get in this one so if any of that triggers you I advise that you be either emotionally/mentally ready or click off for now. Other than that all suggestions for a new Character story is open and without further ado let's get into it!!!!

Y/n, what's going on?

Shoto asked with a concerned voice. You could see that Bakugou was getting ready to blast Shotos ass to a pulp, but you quickly yet gently placed your hand on his.

It's ok, Katsuki, I'll handle this...

You said. Bakugou's eyes widened, you had never called him that...He helped you up and you made your way towards Shoto. Wile you where slowly making your way to Shoto, your hand trailing against the wall to help you keep your balance, Bakugou stopped you and said.

Are you sure about this...?

Yes, I think it's time he knows Kasuki...

You say continuing to walk towards Shoto. When you make it to him you start to speak in a soft tone.

Well, since our first day here at UA I have had one of the biggest crushes on you and *cough* when I saw you and Momo kissing and finding out that the two of you are dating, it just broke my heart...

You say coughing up a few petals along with a bit of blood. Bakugou stands next to you rubbing your back and softly telling you,

Hey it's ok, if you want I can tell him the rest...

He said, you nodded and sat back down on the floor laying against the wall with Mina sitting with you reassuring you that everything will be ok.

Bakugou's POV

I made my way towards Icyhot after gently helping Y/n sit against the wall telling Mina to watch over her. When I make it to him I continue what Y/n was telling him.

Well you see Ic- Todoroki, when Y/n saw you and Yomomo together she had contracted a disease called Hanahaki disease...

I tell him, when I looked around I noticed that everyone was in shock by the fact that 1. Y/n's life was in danger and 2. That I used Icy hots real name.
I continued trying to stay as calm as I can without trying to blast that assholes ass in.

Basically what this means is that when Y/n found out that you and Yomomo where dating she got this disease a d what the disease is is that a flower is growing in her lungs and by the time its fully grown shell die, and the only way that she can be cured... is if you like her back...

I say starting to feel the tears roll down my cheeks, quickly wiping them away as Kirishima hugs me...after a few seconds of silence Todoroki finally says something

Shoto's POV

When I heard this I was shocked...Damn it!!! I never knew a out this and now it's to late and one of our schools most loved student was gonna die all because of what happened in my life...I FEEL LIKE SHIT OVER THIS!!!!After a wile I finally say something...

This- This is all my fualt... And I cant do anything about this.... I'm so so sorry....

Bakugou's POV

After he said that I wanted to just kick his ass but Kaminari and Kirishima were holding me back. All the sudden we hear Mina say...

GUYS...GUYS!!! Y/N'S NOT BREATHING!!!

I quickly make my way over to her and start doing CPR on her. Wile I was doing chest compressions and giving her some of my air I started to cry and started to say things like...

Come on!!! Please Y/n you cant leave!!! I wont let you leave!!! Please, come back!!!

I finally give up cradling Y/n in my arms and softly crying and I tell her...

Please, dont leave me, I need you here Y/n, please...I LOVE YOU...

I whisper that in her ear before giving her a light kiss on her lips...We all sit ther in the halls, me sitting and cradling Y/n's lifeless body in my arms when all the sudden I feel some arms wrap around my neck and someone's lips being placed on mine in a passionate kiss when the persons lips are pulled away from mine I notice that I was Y/n smiling up at me with tears in her eyes and a smile on her face. She cupped my face with one of her hands and said.

I love you to, Katsuki...

AAAAAAND THAT MY FRIENDS WAS THE END OF SHOTO X HANAHAKI AND DONT WORRY THERE WILL BE A NEW CHARACTER STORY BUT UNTIL THEN HOPE YOU ALL LOVED THIS ONE AND IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW!!!💖💖💖