What the hell happened to you!!![Shoto x Reader Hanahaki(pt3)]

I think this will be the final part idk

The next morning you had to wait for all off class 1A to leave the dorms and it was actually kinda hard since you couldn't really tell if Hagakure had left or not. But after you had confirmed that she was gone you could do what ever you wanted but you preferably decided to stay in your room all day and night only leaving when you where hungry.
You constantly got bombarded by people knocking at your door but you only replied with a short simple answer

I'm fine guys I'm just a bit under the weather that's all...

It went on like this for a few weeks since Aizawa gave you more time to stay in your dorm. Throughout that time your condition worsened. You had dark circles under your eyes, your voice became softer because of all the coughing aswell as the fact that the stems of the now fully grown roses you where coughing up had thorns on them, your skin became paler due to lack of sunlight and your weight had rapidly decreased since it hurt to eat and even drinking hurt so you had to drink at the most 1 leter of water.

And Shoto was also worried about you so the fact that he checked up on you every single day didnt do you any wonders. Every where you walked you would leave a strong aroma of roses along with a slight hint of blood and this made your classmate grow more and more suspicious of what's going on. The thing is you never knew that that aroma of roses and kopper(idk thats what blood smells like to me) would be the near death of you. It was the middle of the night and everyone was asleep so you went to get some food. As you where walking to the kitchen you passed the boys dorms. When you got to the kitchen you made a berry smoothie because anything solid would be to painful to eat. When you turned around with your smoothie in hand you noticed a tall figure well atleast tall for you since you where at the most 4'6( I know... short) the figure approached you and when it was close enough to make out you noticed that it was Bakugou and he had a shocked look on his face. You dropped your smoothie causing the glass to break and you quickly made you way around the counter trying to get away from him. However he was very fast and of course very strong so he picked you up and took you to his room. He shut the door behind him and set you down on his bed.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU!!

he yelled at you and you just sat there trying to hold you tears back but that wasnt enough because he continued to yell at you and you just broke down into a sobbing mess because you couldn't handle it any more. Bakugou saw you and immediately stoped and sat next to you giving you a hug.

It's ok...

He said and broke free from the hug to look you in the eyes.

Now, can you tell me what happened??

Aaaaaaaand that's the end of part 3 and dont worry I will be posting another part sooooo yea💖💖💖