Cinder Fall (Spanker)

You are a member of Cinder's faction infiltrating Beacon, as well as her right-hand woman, although you wanted to be so much more. And, while you'd stand by Cinder through everything, you'd come to love life at the Beacon and had made so many friends. You'd of course help Cinder get the Fall Maiden powers, but perhaps there was a way without endangering the school and all the friends you'd made.

Perhaps it was a bit late to consider that now, though. It was the night of the dance, so Cinder was, at this moment, sneaking into the CCT tower to upload a virus that would later turn the drones on them when you enacted your ultimate plan. But still, maybe there was a chance that you could just... not enact it? Right?

Most people had paired up to dance already, so you stood on the sidelines and talk to the small handful that had no dates, such as Weiss, Neptune and Penny, although that was a bit awkward with all the guards around. You were almost prepared to head back to your dorm and simply wait for Cinder, before you suddenly felt a hand on your shoulder. You turned and smiled as you saw Cinder smiling back at you. "May I have this dance?" She asked.

"Of course." You said, allowing her to take your hand and lead you to the dance floor, where the two of you shared a passionate slow dance. You placed your head on her chest as the two of you stepped to the beat. "It's a shame you couldn't attend in that other outfit of yours. I liked that one a lot." You told her, referring to her catsuit she had infiltrated the tower with, as it was incredibly form fitting.

"Oh, my goodness. How naughty. I think you've earned a punishment when we get back to our room." Cinder informed you. The dance was lovely and lasted for a few more solid hours, before finally coming to a stop at midnight. As everyone began to leave, Cinder took your hand and lead you to the dorm with a purpose, while telling Emerald, Neo and Mercury to spy on team RWBY, leaving the two of you all alone.

Soon, you both returned to your dorm and Cinder grabbed you around the waist, tossing you onto the bed you shared together. "So, what are we going to do tonight? The usual?" You asked, taking off your own dress, leaving you in a black bra and panties, before reaching for Cinder's clothes and removing them as well.

"Actually, there's something new I wanted to try tonight." She stated.

"I'm up for whatever." You said.

"Alright. But remember, you said that." Cinder said as she pulled you over her lap.

You gasped in surprise at this, blushing and looking back. "A-A spanking?" You asked.

"You did say anything. But not just a spanking." She said, grabbing your panties and easily pulling them to your shoulders.

"EEEEK!" You squealed, kicking a bit, to which Cinder wrapped one of her own legs around yours to keep you in place. "Okay! I definitely wasn't expecting that." You admitted.

"You don't like it?" Cinder asked about to let go.

"It's... different. But I think I can get used to it." You told her.

"Good. Then hopefully you'll feel the same way about this." She said, raising her other hand and spanking your butt.

Smack!!!

"Kya!!!" You screamed as your leader and girlfriend's hand collided with your upturned rump.

"Ooh, what cute little noises you make, Y/N. I wonder what other kind of noises I can get out of you." Cinder wondered.

"You're welcome to find out." You teased.

"Oh, now you're in for it, little girl." She warned you, raising her hand and spanking with some extra enthusiasm.